• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I'm gonna watch you shine, gonna watch you grow. I'm gonna paint a sign, so you'll always know.

A bewildered look falls upon the child's face as Jah speaks. It's as if my mare speaks a whole different language, the way the girl stares slack-jawed. There are gears turning in her brain, Jah-Lilah can see them moving. A puzzle is slowly being put together as Ciri furrows her brows, trying to decipher Jah's not-too-subtle clues as to what's been going on with her. It's obvious all the emotional turmoil that the youth has been going through has been clouding her judgement. By no means was she dumb, and no one could call her daft, but right now Jah was seriously questioning it. Had she truly thought after nights of raucous love-making to the Dragon-King, that there would be no chance she'd be bearing his child? This girl really was lost in a hurricane of emotion.

Suddenly realization begins to fall over the frame of Daughter-of-the-Stars, and she mutters something about pains in her belly. Jah-Lilah sighs with mild exasperation, rolling her emerald eyes and shaking her head, "Star, you are having the baby of the Dragon-King. I don't know anything about this other stallion you insist on talking about, I only know the scent and the signs of the ruler of Hyaline. You stink of him, it seeps from your pores, from the inside out. You will bear him a child." Pointedly she turns on her heel, meandering forward a few feet to continue her search.

The red wytch continues on as if she had never dropped the bomb on @[Ciri], as if she did not know the weight of the news she carried. My firefly knew that somewhere around here she had seen some chamomile, and that should help with the girl's maternity pains. Upon discovery of the herbs she had squirreled away, she grunts enthusiastically. A mouthful is grabbed up and she shoves them in the face of the ebony mother-to-be. "Here, Daughter-of-the-Stars, eat." My mare watches her munch the greenery, pursing her lips, thinking.

As long as one and one is two, there will never be a mother love her daughter more than I love you.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 11-10-2017, 07:54 PM