• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any

Nyxa

She’d been expecting Mother (what child doesn’t long for the affection and approval of their parent?) but Jah’s elated whinny and the following vision of her red form breaking clear of the imposing jungle growth is almost better than her Mother. “Wytch mother!” The growing girl cries with heartfelt adoration, breaking ahead into a hurried trot so that the two might come together in a rush of excited whuffing and exchanged nips.

“Oh Jah - you wouldn’t believe it! I can breath underwater and swimming is so easy, and .. I could talk about it forever. Does mother know she has shark friends patrolling her shores?” The bouncing girl asks, rapid-fire with the leftovers of adrenaline while they traverse over the sands and slip into the cover of Nyxa’s new home.

Momentarily stalled, her eyes stray from the mare who raised her as her own to the chittering of Ischia’s inhabitants around them. The glittering daylight of Winter is no harsher here than could be expected, and the damp moisture in the air does wonders for Nyxa’s wings. Despite her earlier hesitance, the island is growing on her. “It’s lovely here …” The winged girl murmurs, both sets of hooves muffled with the carpeted earth.

As instant as her curiosity had waned, now it waxes and so her curiosity switches tracks - back to the final twinge of words Jah’s let slip. “You seem more electrified than usual, Jah-Lilah.” The filly notices with a sly smirk, “What have I missed?”

Wayward daughter of Canaan and Circinae

@[Jah-Lilah]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any - by Nyxa - 11-07-2017, 02:32 PM