• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

each man kills what he loves [open]

Tauber

Tauber couldn't help but laugh. Someone had put some crazy notions in the paint creature. He shakes his head and watched her, the purple locks falling haphazardly over his face. The awkward, disproportionate body manages to stay still even as she continues to believe that he was some sort of monster. The ridiculousness of it all continued to amuse him. "How many Sylvan's have you met?" An honest question to ask. "Besides, most of the Sylvan's that I know would face you head on so that you can see who is beating you. They don't hide their violence the same way you are not hiding your fear."

He was startled by her nearly frantic ranting stopping and a direct question about something other than the land that he lived in. "I guess, if you're right, then you should know who attacks you right? And if I beat you in this combat you keep trying to start, then I should know who I beat right? Only seems fair." He tilts his head watching her honestly and waiting for a reply. It was his first interaction with anyone outside of Sylva.

While he did not pretend that the monsters he lived with were not monsters, they were honest in their violence, they were honest in their depravity. Tauber understood them in a way that was hard for him to explain. It was not as if he loved them, or really even admired them--but he understood them. It was their nature, just as it was his to protect those that he loved. That was the reason he was mostly nocturnal wasn't it? They watched over him during the day and at night, he returned the favor.  

the brave man with a sword

@[Starlin] OMG, I love them together! This thread amuses me so much! <3

(Carnage x Aditi)
    Twin to Shirad

Avatar lines by Bronzehalo@deviantart.com
    Coloration by Lavender

Messages In This Thread
    each man kills what he loves [open] - by Tauber - 11-05-2017, 09:27 AM
    RE: each man kills what he loves [open] - by Tauber - 11-19-2017, 04:16 PM