• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Inherently, she feels connected to Amet. His role in her life reminds her too much of Ruan for there to be any semblance of negativity between them. Mutually, they’d only bettered each other’s situations and for the sake of her sanity (which seems to be slipping since her recent visit to Loess) Circinae is more than overjoyed as the wave of his distinct voice crashes over her newfound home.

“Is that?” Her daughter, Nyxa, starts. “Amet” Circinae finishes, rising from a languid rest to shake her wolf pelt free of debris. The mother is content to be at ease with her youngest again, now that Nyxa has found it within herself to wander home. Their initial greeting had not been so heartfelt (The sting of placing duty above love is still raw,) but Circy had come to see a shift in her little girl. Nyxa was not so little any longer and soon enough, she’d be more a woman than was necessary. “Paws or hooves?” The green pony asks her offspring, never pausing to question if the girl will tag along or not.

They are pack now, much like she and Crevan had been. “Paws, if you please.” Nyxa chirrups, stretching into a stand with a little shiver of excitement. “I just got a handle on them, after all.” She prompts, rousing a proud sort of smile to her mother’s otherwise blank expression. Nyxa had found her skin and like her ancestors before her, was reveling in the feel of it. With a stark white underbelly that stretched from chin to tail and a rich, fiery red sable coat to color her topline, Nyxa had followed suit and kept her mother’s pattern, all but the color. Even as kin they look related.

Both dart nimbly from their resting place to make quick work of the small island. An odd sight, maybe -two wolves slipping free from the dense jungle to scatter birds and trot down the white sand beaches to where Amet and his guest wait. Odd, but nothing Hyaline’s King isn’t used to. The duo halt at an appropriate distance and Circinae decides to switch bodies, if only for the sake of Solace and first appearances. Nyxa, content with herself and understanding that she was but an additive to this party, sits with newfound patience and wags a happy tail for the scaled stallion’s benefit. “I’m so sorry that I haven’t tried to contact you sooner, Amet.” Circy says, once her transformation is completed. “It seems like time is running away from me these days.”

With a breathless sigh she turns animated eyes between the pair - her familiar gold and bronze monarch and the lovely, brightly-colored mare - and for the briefest of seconds, confusion muddies her expression. Her nose twitches; Circinae shifts and replaces the slip with a warm smile and a quick nod in Solace’s direction. “My name is Circinae and this is my daughter, Nyxa. Welcome to Ischia.”

Turning aside, she carves long indentations into the soft sand with her hooves before moving ahead into a slow walk. No sense in speaking out in the open, especially when there was plenty more to see. “Should we get down to brass tax?” She asks, trying to stifle the curiosity simmering beneath her pleasant exterior.

Circinae

@[Amet] @[Solace]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-16-2017, 05:00 PM