• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah

Jah-Lilah

I feel so alive.

After their brief greeting her steps in to meet her, attempting to venture in and take a look at her den. She cuts him off before he has a chance to enter, the mother hen protective and vigilant as always. "No sir, King or not, don't bring your bad vibes into my space. There'll be none of that here." He relaxes and returns her happy greeting, and she eyes him, lips pursed. A heavy burden is on his shoulders, and she can feel it. His soul pressure is all but crushing. Always with troubles, these equine here. If they spent more time fucking and less time worrying, they'd probably all be fine, she muses internally. He drawls on about the filly, Solace, and his words mean nothing, she knows not of the girl. Her eyebrows raise, genuinely surprised about the news of him stepping down, but she doesn't blame him. Certainly the pressures of ruling a kingdom are problems she doesn't want.

He dodges her question smoothly, asking about her pregnancy, oh he's good. The red mare hasn't told a soul, and as far as she's concerned her lips are sealed. She does give the scaly stallion a coy smile and some side eye as she responds. "Hmm? I don't know. I've been meeting my mates in the moonlight, and CERTAINLY you know how babies are made, Dragon-King?" She drops the name on him again to throw him off, knowing the title is disconcerting to him. She then turns to enter her thicket, casting a look back over her shoulder as she retreats. "Now then, other than stepping down off the throne, what's goin' on with you?"

She clicks her teeth, signaling for him to follow, a noise a mare would use to call her foal. A plan was formulating in that hippy brain of hers. Walking to the far side of her little hollow, she noses through some various things she has stored, continuing their conversation. He thought he could change things up and avoid talking to her? Ha! He tried it. "And don't try to bullshit me. Why are you in this island paradise wearing that mopey look on your face?" Grinning, she peers around her widening belly and butt at him.

If you don't have it you're on the other side.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 11-05-2017, 05:23 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 11-06-2017, 08:32 AM