• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi

Her greeting is warm and welcoming. From their first day together spent exploring the volcano she had failed to inspire the usual suspicion in him which new faces usually did.  Her dark sparkling eyes and easy manners made him feel as if he had known her longer than he had. 

She seems to be the same warm presence, and he finds himself unexpectedly relieved, but one thing about him had changed. It all felt like a dream now, but he had discovered the fairies cottage in the wood and she had given him a fire mane and tail just because she liked the look of it. He had been holding his flames low, but now, after they have said hello, he releases his grip and they crackle to life. Along his crest the orange-red flames twist at the height of his ears, and his tail is comprised of long flame tendrils which shimmer with heat.

His inky dark eye is turned to her, watching with amusement for any hint of surprise in her delicate feature. "Ah, luckily I'm not getting any taller." Levi stood just shy of his father's height now, it was about time he stopped growing. "But that doesn't mean I haven't changed at all." 

"I've only just got back. But I hear there's been at least one big change." She reaches her nose to his broad shoulder and he returns the greeting by reaching his own muzzle to gently bump hers. He assumes she at least had heard rumors that Offspring had stepped down. "Were you able to go to the meeting? Knowing my father, I'm sure there was some sort of formal transfer of power." 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Amorette]
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-05-2017, 03:21 PM