• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi

She chuckles and shakes her head slightly, but doesn’t verbally reply to his words. She doesn’t hold it against him for telling the short version of the story, though she would’ve loved to hear the long one. Amorette is intrigued by the flames that lick his crest and flow down from his tailbone. The fire luring her in the same way the volcano does.

More serious business make her push away her curiosity for now. Her friend needs – and deserves ! – her full attention and that means that Amore shouldn’t fawn over his flames. For a moment she just looks at Levi, no longer taken aback by his two toned eyes, letting all he said settle in. ”I.. Can I give you some advice?” she asks softly, still not really sure if she should speak the words that are on her lips. Once again, it wasn’t her business, on the other hand, Levi’s wellbeing was. ”Speak to her, and talk to your father...”

Before he is no longer around for you to speak to him. His relationship with his father might be different than her own, but once lost, there was no way to make up for past things. Amorette didn’t want Levi to regret anything.

She chuckles about his self-mocking words about patrolling the beach. ”I’m sure she won’t decline the offer. You can do better than just patrolling the beach” she replies, gently bumping her dark muzzle against his shoulder and offering him a smile. It didn’t sound like a crazy idea, and though Amore hadn’t been patrolling the beach – instead she had focussed on the volcano – she needed something real to do too. ”Perhaps I should accompany you, and ask her where I will fit.”

What she had attempted to do, Levi does instead. She’s about to reply to his offer when he reaches out to her, only to pull back and smudge himself with the ash that had collected on her back. The way he wipes himself off has her chuckling and with a grin she looks up to meet his gaze again. ”Is that a polite way of saying that I should wash?” she teases him, now reaching out to brush her muzzle over his withers and tug on his mane gently.

With that she turns into the direction of the beach. Glancing across her shoulder Amore looks back at Levi, still grinning. [/b]”Come on big guy, we could both use a bath.”[/b] Referring to the smudge of ash he had painted both his muzzle and white splashed chest with. ”At least my coat hides it, yours not so much.”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-05-2017, 03:21 PM