• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi

He wasn't used to taking advice, especially not from anyone other than his father. But the young stallion likes Amorette, and he tries to remain open to her suggestion.  He accepts what she says with a polite nod, but he does not search for words to reply with - luckily she continues before the scilence grows ackward. 

"I don't think you need to ask," he says to the kind soft and kind mare before him, "I think it's pretty obvious where you fit."

Before she can ask for clarification, he continues. "I mean, you're pretty, well spoken," he looks at her with mischief lurking in his mismatched eyes. "Adventurous," he adds with a shrug. "Seems pretty obvious that you would make an excellent diplomat."

"The face of Tephra."  He adds, but as they walk the casual candor of his voice fades, as his mind inevitably turning to darker subjects. But before his brooding nature can get the better of him, she is gently teasing him, bringing him back to the present. He lets her lead him to the beach where he moves smoothly into the surf. His mane and tail of flames steam as the cool ocean waters wash over his broad back to cleanse away the soot and sweat that came with living on the volcanic island. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

So this is all pre-Karaugh XD
    But I'm fine with switching to that thread or keeping this one going, up to you. 
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-05-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 11:01 PM