• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi

"I don't lie," and even though he says it with a smile, it's true. He had many vices, but rarely did he speak anything but the truth. Amore may not have been very involved in kingdom life as yet, but he had meant what he said. He couldn't see any reason why she wouldn't make an excellent diplomat if that was the path she chose to pursue. At the least, her sparkling eyes and manners would find her easier welcomes in neighboring kingdoms than his scowl and flames would. 

You almost look like a smoking volcano about to burst

He almost laughs. "I am the volcano," he teases, ducking his muzzle below the water before jerking it up to send a light spray of warm ocean water in her direction. He often left the Island, but he always came back, the Volcano always showed him the way home.

She is closing the distance between them, but then she halts and he finished the job. The water parts easily for his broad chest and as he places himself next to her as a soft sigh escapes her lips. But she only rests for a moment before her playful spirit returns. He feels lighthearted, and the sensation doesn't terrify him.

So, can I be seen in your presence again?

He thinks her questions is a joke, the grin insinuates as much, but it catches him off guard and his mismatched eyes follow her every move. "Well, I'm not a prince anymore so no need to be so formal." The weight of his words sinks in only after he has spoken them, but he doesn't feel sadness, only relief. 

"I think the more appropriate question is," the dark stallion reaches out his muzzle to sweep away a droplet of water on her chin, "May I be seen in your presence, Amorette?"
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-05-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 11:01 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-11-2017, 02:55 PM