• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Sleep With One Eye Open [Come torture her!]

Kuma

She wasn't sure how long she had been held captive in Sylva. All she knew, was that if felt like a lifetime. She was isolated, kept far from any interactions with other equines, save for the occasional torture they inflicted. She was terrified for her life, and it seemed that every other horse in Gryffen's warped kingdom knew it. 

For the first few days after the wolf's breath of flames enveloped her, all she could do was cry; she cried because she had no idea where Imperial was. She cried because the burns hurt so bad, she could barely move without screaming out in pain. She learned her lesson about showing weakness quickly; the unhealed wounds that littered her body were proof enough. She learned to cry on the inside, to put on her best poker face, and let whatever was going to happen to her run its course. 

Raped, beaten, broken, her time in Sylva never seemed to run out. Her body ached, but her mind was going faster than her body. Most days, suicide seemed like her last resort, but she knew she wouldn't make it far enough before some fucking bastard caught her trying. They wanted to drive her mad, they wanted to cause her pain, and dammit, they were succeeding at it.

The flower child learned to sleep with one eye open; she had become so good at it, that even the slightest ruffle of the fallen autumnal leaves would wake her up. Sleeping was an afterthought at this point, there was no time to sleep, they would come at all hours to indulge in their sick fantasies...

All my flowers grew into thorns

ooc: sucky starter, but come torture Kuma! She is pregnant, no harming the baby PLEASE! Open to anything except like taking out an internal organ or killing her lmao. Permission granted power-play to be able to show how you torture her better Smile

Word gets around that a creature of pale color and ember eyes has taken Sylva.  That he has turned it into a kingdom for the sinners of Beqanna.  I am a sinner.  

The journey is long but worth it.  As I break across the borders I don't immediately care for the surrounding.  I was a creature of water and that I would remain.  But there is an eerie stillness that sates my restless soul.  My immortal soul.  My cursed soul.  My ruby eyes look left than right.  Looking for any sign of life... Or death.

To my pleasure I find a battered soul curled into the shadows of the forest.  I can sense their fear before I can physically see them.  My lips curl demonically.  A hint of blood in the stagnant air.  I taste it on my tongue.  The inner predator overcomes me as I near the life merely hanging on to sanity.  The attempted effort to hide their fear is transparent. Only the fearful sleep with one eye open in a land of demons...

My approach is quick and within moments I am standing over the spotted creature.  My eyes burning a brilliant red against a black background.  I wait until her eyes turn to me.  Until I see the whites of her eyes.  The fear that gripped her soul was unmistakable and I wonder how she had came to be here.  Was there an abundance of broken bodies laying around?  Cuz that would be convenient...for me. I don't say anything.  No words need to be exchanged.  The scars across my chest leave me heartless.  The gashes across my rump was my marking of my torture. 

Fight. Run. Die.  

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Kuma]

Kuma

">She hears her before she sees her. 

Emerald eyes shoot open at the approaching footsteps, and the flowerchild pulls herself closer to the dark bark of the tree. Her eyes take a moment to adjust to the darkness of the forest surrounding her, and she spots the dark shadow lurking. 

"Show yourself." She demands halfheartedly. She had gone through so much in the weeks following her mistake in Loess, that she decided now to call out her aggressors. Let them come...what else could they do to her? 

She glances down to the plumpness of her belly, swollen with the promise of a life she does not want to give. A rape she does not remember, that has made her a mother. Deep down, she wishes it was Imperial's...but she knows it is not. She knows it is the red-eyed wraith's demon.

But she could not bring herself to hate it. 

The child was apart of her, no matter how it came into the world. She shifts herself to face the mare, inhaling deeply. "Do what you must."

@[Dynast]

From such a long journey I find myself parched.  Having come across such a vulnerable creature was almost too perfect.  My dry tongue trace my teeth hungrily.  Fresh wounds streaked across the body.  They looked like they hurt and an occasional wince upon the chestnut mares face confirmed my suspicion. 

Pain.  Such a funny thing.  Giving pleasure to some to receive or give it.  Maybe both.  With the look of this mare I doubt she appreciates it the way I do.  I shift my tentacles along my dark tassels.  Without water in the area it drew more strength to do so.  I couldn't pass up a chance to play with my food though.  

Stepping closer as the mare shouts at me, I reveal myself.  Scars riddled my once beautiful frame.  Heavied by added weight that I am unaware of why it had been gained.  A life of solitude offered me little clues to the sins that grew within me.  My jellyfish parts causing me to look even more grotesque.  Her green eyes stare at me and my ruby eyes stare back.  A devilish grin creasing my lips.  I don't speak.  There are no taunting words.  No equal threats.  Just the slow progression of my body coming nearer.  

Just when I'm in reach I disappear again.  My translucent frame blending with everything around me.  I stalk left.  Circling around the tree the mare clings too for safety.  As I cross along her opposing side I reappear with a whip of my tassels across the mares scarred hide.  Surging pulses of shock are released onto the helpless creature.  A few pieces of tentacle break off and cling to her spotted coat.  Continuing the agonizing attack.  The grin I sport never leaves my face as I reposition myself for my next attack...

Dynast

@[Imperial]  I've got to power play this thru a bit to get to where I need to be for Dynast baby tomorrow.  With Liv permission of course Smile

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Upon entering the kingdom again he was quick to pick up her scent.  Finding the now dried flower that had hung in her chestnut tresses.  The smell of burning flesh and hair still hung heavily in the air.  Blood trailed in the direction they had taken her.  Long since traveled but her scent was still burned in his mind.  Along with the memory of the flames...

Silver limbs moved his swiftly across the lands.  The haze concealing him somewhat.  Icey blue eyes scanned for others.  Ears flicking back and forth anxiously.  He hadn't traveled much deeper into the forest when he catches a faint cry in the air.  Black ears pin against his skull as he shifts directions slightly.  The pounding of his hooves softened by the abundance of dead leaves underfoot.  

Coming up quickly he sees two figures fainted by a cloak of shadows.  One of familiar markings and the other matching the darkness around them.  Kuma struggles in pain as the other curls around her.  He lowers his crown as he pushes forwards.  His bulky frame sliding to a halt in front of the dark mare.  Turning on his hunches to send his hind limbs striking the attacker mid chest.  The clash of hoof and breast echo a crack thru the dense forests.  He tucks his hindquarter again to offer another blow but he stops as the black mare falls back on her own hunches.  Heaving for air.  He swings around to face her.  Demanding the attention of her red eyes.  It off puts him a bit as he sees his father's eyes but quickly he thinks to the cream stallion that took Kuma captive and passes this mare off as one of his spawn.  

His deep voice threatens her, "Don't touch her!" He had not really noticed the jelly like strings that fell from the mare.  Though Kuma's cries beside her assure him the other had done her harm.  His eyes shift to the chestnut mare with sorrow and a hint of shame. "I'm sorry it's taken so long.  No one has come to help.  We must go quickly Kuma." Looking over her body he sees the damage done.  Burns consume her once smooth hide.  The long chestnut tresses she had so proudly boast about where no more.  She seemed uncomfortable and scared so he tried to comfort her with a gentle touch of his muzzle at her neck.  

His silver face turns with a scowl to the other mare now lying on her side.  She was also covered in scars and he wonders what sort of hell this place is.  He watches as she thrashes about.  Ivory limbs kicking at dirt and air.  The bulge of her mid-section something he was familiar seeing a long time ago.  Ruby eyes find his blue stare. Words flowing from her lips that confuses him...

Imperial

@[Dynast] I'm not proof reading this so I am sorry if anyone reads all my errors lol

Circling my prey and watching their pain I didn't notice another heading straight for me.  That is until there is a tightening in my chest.  I gasp for breath as I fall backwards.  Landing on my rump them falling sideways.  A pain radiates through me as I lay there.  A crushing sensation along my barrel that has me kicking frantically at the world around me.

I find my breath just as he looks back at me.  His icey blue eyes something of familiarity.  The thick silver of his tresses.  The length of silver on his limbs, width on his face.  It stirs up haunting memories of the stench of the lair.  The demons claws digging into my hide.  My ruby eyes find his stare but I don't see him... Or this version of.  I see him younger, standing alongside of another red eyed beast.  I see him watching as holes are ripped into my mother. Our mother.  I find words spewing from my gut, "You!" I shout. "You stood there and watched as he ripped pieces of my mother's flesh from her body.  Stood there while she bled.  You did nothing. You COWARD!" My words held a bite.  Resentment boiled inside me.  I attempted to prop myself up but a searing pain crippled me to the ground again. 

His eyes looked at me in confusion.  Shock maybe.  How could I have known such things, is written all over his face...

-

I wait for him to explain himself.  One thing remains on my mind.  They had all drowned in the God's vision.  Their bodies laid bloated on the grey-washed sands.  It didn't come as much of a surprise that anything that happened during that time was not real.  It was all created for some sick tortured fantasy the God got off on.  Just as he had in me.  Stripping away my innocence and planting a demon inside me.  One that now was ripping it's way out of my body...

Dynast

@[Kuma] 

Kuma

She can only scream. 

There is not much else for her to do, as the jellyfish mare's tentacles spur and poke at her scarred hide. Each sting sends a surge of pulsing electricity through her, made worse by the devilish zap, crrrrrrr, zap! sounds it makes. The growing life within her shifts and kicks, agitated, distressed. The child makes a swift kick to the ribs, sending Kuma doubling over in pain as the dark mare continues her maniacal games.

"No more, please, stop!" The flowerchild begs, using her knees to try to escape the beating.  

Don't touch her! 

That voice, she knows it all too well. Tears flow from her eyes as she looks up, relieved to see the dark shadow of Imperial kicking the stranger directly to the chest. The tentacles give one last shock as they are plucked away, recoiling back to their master. Imperial says something about trying to escape, but Kuma feels her abdomen begin to contract. She lifts herself up, trying to ignore the new, unusual pain she is feeling. She has never birthed a child before, never felt the way the baby positions and tries to come out. 

If they were going to go back to Loess, they'd have to go quick. 

But, they were in the middle of Sylva, and with Gryffen's attack-dogs on full alert, she knew she may have no choice but to give birth here. Trying to escape now would be a deathwish - she would never be able to get to a fast enough speed to outrun the wolves. 

Breathing through the pain, she hardly realizes the scene unfolding before her - Imperial's confusion, the strange mare's accusations. The rumbling in her stomach becomes too much to bare, and she collapses, gasping for air. 

"IMPERIAL!" 

@[Imperial] @[Dynast]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

The dark mares words are a blur of memories.  Wondering how she'd have known of his mother who had disappeared - heavily pregnant - from the forest so long ago.  Pregnant... The mares accusations of him watching her mother being tortured by his father hits home a little too deep. "Sister...?" The word is foreign on his lips but he knows it could be turn.  The red glow of her eyes matching that of his father's.  The white splash on her hide that of his mothers... Their mother's. Thoughts race but he doesn't forget the true purpose for him being here...

His black and silver body shields Kuma from any further attack the speckled mare may have planned.  Though her gasping body crippled to the ground gives him hope that she was through.  Icey blue eyes turn to the chestnut mare.  Looking the damage over before offering himself as her crutch to lean upon.  That's when she is grimacing in pain.  Folding over and screaming his name.  His eyes are worried as he tries to help her up, "Kuma, we need to go now.  Hurry! Let's go." He doesn't know her condition nor the seemingly impossible task he asks of her.  All he knows is they must leave now... 

Imperial

@[Kuma]

Sister...

He nearly whispers the word.  Even through the pain ripping through my body I hear it.  It is as foreign to me as it is to him.  I wonder if everything I have suffered through was merely a mirage.  "NO!" I scream, "They are all dead! I saw you. I saw them.  Dead!" My thought are irrational.  Hate boiling over inside of my heartless body.  

Red eyes turn to watch him fuss over the mare at his side.  As if he cared for her.  No one cared for me.  I was all alone.  They were lost in their own world so I forced myself to stand.  Beginning to crawl back into the shadows.  I needed water.  Any water...

Dynast

Kuma

Despite her shouts, Imperial continues to push her. He pushes her to move, to try to get away. 

But the child won't let her. 

Her stomach writhes in pain as the child moves into position. Her abdomen clenches and releases slowly at first, but without warning begins to contract quicker and quicker. A groan escapes her lips as she begs the fairies to end the pain she is feeling. Childbirth is becoming too much to bare. 

She pushes with all her might, wanting the child to leave her womb so she can at least tryto escape. Another high pitches moan catches in her throat, her bodice covered in perspiration. With one last push the child is on the ground, crying and gasping for breath. Kuma moves towards the filly, and begins to clean her coat, tongue gliding roughly along the wet surface. Her child has a beautiful golden coat with a spotted blanket across her rump. After licking her eyes clean, the girl opens them to see the world. 

And they are red. 

Kuma lets out a gasp as crimson eyes stare up at her, as her baby coos for nourishment. The flowerchild's own emerald orbs are wide with horror. She stands, beckoning the child to stand with her, and gives her name she can only see as suitable for the journey ahead. 

"Embark." She whispers in her daughter's ear. A perfect name for the situation at hand...the child would have to embark on a pretty terrifying trip to get out of Sylva. Hopefully, she wouldn't see her sperm donor on the way. 

@[Imperial]