• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my heart never stops beating for you; ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    She comes closer, accepting his embrace. The quiet breeze of her sigh stirs a similar response in Ivar, though the breath he exhales as he holds her against him is muich more satisfied than he is relieved. The kelpie lets her pull away without resistance, and he traces the gentle lines of her blue face as she look up at him. Her emotions are as easy to read as clouds across a blue summer sky

“Why don’t you come see it?” His voice is soft, with so little distance between his mouth and her ear he has no reason to speak loudly. “You’d like it.” There is certainty in Ivar’s tone, a firmness that is echoed in the momentarily tighter embrace. It is fleeting, and Ivar releases her reluctantly. The rising sun is warming the air and water around them; there is no long any need for him to shield her from the chill.

“I want to show it to you.” Ivar meets her storm grey gaze, and it doesn’t occur to him that she might want something different. Ivar like Augusta (more than he remembers liking Luster, and that had been so long ago), and he wants her. Wants to keep her, keep her safe. Perhaps also to keep her still, so that he may always find her. She will like Loess, he reasons; she will like being kept.

She fits beneath him perfectly, and Ivar lowers his head, drawer her more tightly to the curve of his chest. She smells of spring, of new growth and wet earth. He noses at a few strands of her dark hair, watches the way the sun streams through the fog around them.

king of loess
    minimal smoky grullo tobiano | equus kelpus

Messages In This Thread
    my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-08-2017, 04:39 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-09-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-12-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-13-2017, 04:29 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-21-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Ivar - 11-26-2017, 01:12 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; ivar - by Augusta - 11-29-2017, 04:05 PM