• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ]

Lamb tell me a story..

Ears twitched as the sound of someone jumping and then landing. She turned her head looking for the source and by then she was greeted and asked why she was in the riverlands. Kindred raised her head and lifted her eyes to the stallion before her. He lowered his head in a bob as he moved closer to where she had chosen to rest., “ I am Kindred.” She offered her name before getting to her feet. Shaking off what little snow or water had gathered on her before looking back to Ivar with a kind smile.

“ So, that is the name of this place.” Kindred looked around, “ I find that I have just wandered in it would seem.” She looked the stallion over a moment, “ What brings you out to the Riverlands today?” Kindred asked her current companion. The appy coated mare swung her tail once as she walked around the dark stallion a bit. She could not help but think that there was something very interesting about this male before her; she could not put her hoof on what it was though. Kindred pulled her eyes off Ivar as every colt, and filly knew it was rude to stare at anyone.

She rolled her hip so that her left rear leg was firm to the ground while her right one was in a resting position. The mare's body language was that of relaxation with this new stranger before her. Kindred could not see anything that told her that Ivar was a threat to her in this moment and, if he was a threat well the wolf had not bared his fangs yet..

Kindred

OOC: sorry for short and sorry for taking so long Sad
    @[Ivar]
    HTML By- Calcifer

Messages In This Thread
    They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Kindred - 11-08-2017, 05:32 PM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-10-2017, 08:38 AM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Kindred - 11-12-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-14-2017, 08:16 AM
    RE: They shall not ignore us [ Ivar ] - by Ivar - 11-18-2017, 02:20 PM