• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Board glitch.
    You ladies probably already know but it’s impossible to access the to-do list board, the plot board, so on from the main forum because the div bar is aligned strangely on the main forum. It can still be accessed by clicking the parent forum and then the sub-board, but not directly from the main forum.
    You know, I saw that yesterday and just thought things weren’t loading right because I haven’t touched the code. Drat. I’ll try to figure out what’s going on today.
    I thought the same thing until I logged onto the desktop and saw the box-shadow of the div aligned below where it usually is, haha. Thank you, Kyra. Big Grin Heart
    Should be all better now, but please let me know if you have trouble still
    You're the best. Thanks, @[Kyra]!