• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any]

Solace

The mountain air is different.
    There is no humidity, it is crisp and light and as she drinks deeply of it, her nose burns from the cold. Tephra's air was thick and spicy, but she had never known this - not until she drank the pure mountain air. 

She remains speechless, for a moment, as she takes in the view. Her thin Tephran's coat is no match against the winter chill, yet she does not feel the bite of the cold. Birds she has never seen before float lazily in thermals above them, and in the distance, a lone would howls. Finally, the young mare turns her pale face and wide blue eyes to her companions. 

"It is," she agrees with the stallion.  Her gaze is drawn back to the crystalline lake, set like a gem between the many mountains roots. Thoughts of her mother are inevitable now - she had loved this place to an extent which sometimes made Solace uncomfortable. To see the backdrop of so many of her childhood stories leaves her at a loss for words. But instead of searching for the next question and feeling anxious about saying the right thing, she simply is still, soaking in the magnificent landscape. 

She didn't know much about Scissorhands, but she felt comfortable enough to simply be. The buckskin girl takes several deep breaths of this new wild air before turning to him and offering him a gentle smile. 

"Thank you for coming with me." She says to both of them. "What do you plan to do now?" 

She knew what she had to do, she had to fin Amet... and then hopefully, Svedka. 

you are my sunshine

@[Fernweh] @[Scissorhands]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll Bring You to Paradise [Solace/Fernweh/Any] - by Solace - 11-14-2017, 04:57 PM