• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot)
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    'cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
    He's waiting in the Meadow, because he promised his little clan he would wait here, once a month, in case they needed him. They were grown, now, or nearly, but he still worries. Daughters, granddaughters, great-granddaughters; they are all beloved to him, and he is loathe to leave them but he has accepted their need to make their own way. It is the littlest, his Bristol, that he worries about the most, and whom he more than half expects to find waiting for him in the Meadow.

Brennen is settled in the shadows, wings tucked away close to his sides, and half asleep when the sound of something falling startles him into instant alertness, wings coming out half mantled and muscles tensing, ready to dodge or dart or attack. It doesn't take him long to identify the fallen object - the mare is quite bright after all, and not at all sneaky. He watches her for a long moment, the way she tries to nibble the sap from her stark hide and then investigates the meager winter offering of grass, before he decides to step up and see if she needs some help. If any of his brood arrive, they will find him as long as he is still in the Meadow.

The stallion clears his throat and moves out of the shadows and brush where he had settled, a lithe bay creature forming from the dark of shadow. The fact his his overlarge black wings hide most of his body when folded, which makes him easy to hide in even semi-dark conditions if you aren't looking for him. "Hello," he offers when he is sure she has noticed him. "I'm Brennen, of Ischia. It looks like you had a little bit of an accident - do you need help?" While he speaks he is running a careful eye over the stranger, looking for any sign of damage other than sap.
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    and in your heat I feel how cold it can get
    BRENNEN

Messages In This Thread
    I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Brennen - 11-13-2017, 11:45 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM