• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot)

A semi-hostile step forward of the bay confirms to him that perhaps he had over stepped some boundary.  The grin he sported remained as he stood firm on his position.  The cream mare speaks - a lavender ear tilted her way - but his hazel-silver eyes remain on the bay for a moment more.  Her question lingers briefly.  When the stallion then answers for him, he is surprised that possibly he knew where he is from.  Or better yet, mistaking him for his father.  His lavender crown pulls away from the thoughts of this stallion knowing his father to view the mare. "If I introduce myself...than would it be acceptable to groom you again...?" His voice charmingly seductive. 

His vision held the face of the bay stallion which turned to another joining the group.  Not following immediately to see exactly who was crawling from the shadows, his eyes remain scanning over the cream mare.  Brennen's voice carries his introduction to the other before turning his sights and questioning to him. He overlooks the question asked of him as the others soft voice questions the group.  Her question coaxing his silver eyes to the small dark mare.  Noting her set of dark wings but other than that his eyes don't linger long.

Tossing the inquiry around in his mind, he thinks to the mare near him grazing the pine.  Realization that she possibly had been hurt in her rough landing comes to the forefront of his thoughts.  Twisting his lavender face to view her again. "Are you alright, Dove?" His question is sincere and since her name was not caught he associates her with the heavenly white avian.

Klaudius
    Calm Before the Storm

@[Sabra] I lost track of the order XD

Messages In This Thread
    I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Klaudius - 11-20-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM