• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot)

Krone

You could be the king

The sky is generally clear today, and Krone takes the opportunity to fly from Ischia to the meadow to possible recruit newcomers or to just find something interesting to do. She flies near the water today with the gulls, enjoying their caws to each other and playfully trying to mimic them like she had as a child. A pod of whales comes up from beneath the water for a breath, spraying salty sea water upon her underbelly. She laughs almost childishly, giving her wings a good swing and ascending towards the sun. 

It doesn't take her long, and before she knows it the rolling fields of tall grasses and dots of colorful flowers are in view. Hardly any others come into her line of site, that is, until she sees a small group near a thicket of several trees. A flash of lavender catches her attention and her chest pounds. 

Could it be? Was it really him? 

Before she knows it, she has landed in the middle of the group, in that moment not really caring about the others. She sees a familiar face, Brennen, and two strange mares, one red and one cream. But none of that seems to matter, as she comes up close to the purple stallion, hazel eyes wide, wondering if it truly could be him. 

"Dad? Kirin...?" She asks of him, face nearly touching his. She needs to know if this is him, and then she would get on with introductions later. 

But watch the Queen conquer

She thinks Klaudius is Kirin, who is her father as well lmao.

Messages In This Thread
    I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM