• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Pregame jitters
    Tomorrow I'm going to be a vendor at the largest event I have yet to participate in. 30,000 people were at this festival last year, and If the weather is good it should be about the same tomorrow. 

A co-worker ruined $300 worth of my mugs by messing up the chemicals in one of our standard glaze formulas... but I'm trying really hard to stay positive and not get overwhelmed. Mixing glazes is pretty complicated and easy to mess up, it's like baking... but with toxic chemicals. We all screwe up the mixes now and then. It was just bad timing for me. 

This is my last BIG show of the year... I need to put on my best salesperson face. 

Set up starts in an hr. I'm trying to stay chill 

Tomorrow is going to be awesome or awful so send me some good vibes pony people <3
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    KAHJIIT HAS WARES, IF YOU HAVE COIN

Good luck! You'll do fabulous; if I could come out and support I would!
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios