• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer]
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    "While I commend your commitment to having fun," he calls to the bat shifter playfully, "Tephra is, perhaps, a good place to play it safe." the black stallion falls into silence, though amusement plays across his branded face as his azure eyes search the darkness for her. Karaugh makes herself known when she wants to, a fang-riddled grin suddenly hovering near his face for a brief moment before heading skyward. She circles him in the air, coy and playful even in her heavily pregnant state.

Karaugh calls back to him as she climbs higher, drawing a snort from Dahmer, though he remains earth-bound for the moment. "How about you come back for a tour in the morning? You know, when we can see everything," he grumbles to the bat shifter as Ellyse, his champagne lady, appears swiftly at his side. Dahmer leans into her briefly, reveling in the confidence and assertiveness that hums beneath her skin. Warm laughter rumbles in his chest at her clipped tone and the black beast nudges her golden cheek gently with a dark muzzle.

"Don't say it like you wouldn't enjoy the task, kitten," he whispers privately to her before giving Ellyse a wink with a bright blue eye. He moves a stride away from her ─ "be right back" ─ and then forward, his obsidian frame shifting swiftly into that of a flying raven, wings outspread as he takes off after the struggling Karaugh.

"Down from there," he swoops closer to her, beady blue eyes watching her closely, "And don't make me say it twice," he adds with quiet laughter.
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Ellyse] @[Karaugh] @[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-12-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-18-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Levi - 11-19-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-21-2017, 04:28 PM