• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer]
    Watching from the perch she lands upon on the side of the rugged structure, she is amused when another heated object drops from the sky and alongside the black stallion.  Shifting on her ebony limbs to view the pair.  They converse something before the black beast shifts into his other form.  

She grins as she turns her sooty crown to watch him fly near her.  Demanding words of her to comply.  "As you wish," spreading her lengthy wingspan on mousy taut skin.  Leaping from the perch her wings beat against the warm, humid air.  Banking left she rounds the peak of the fire mountain.  Each thrusted effort bringing her back to look across to expanse of the kingdom.  

One eye remains trained onto the two red-yellow figures, while the other looks for a patch of earth to land upon.  Staying clear of any lava streams, she lands easily on four hooves.  Soon after she has steadied herself she shifts her wings and fangs away.  Returning to her natural state.  Nape twists to view the area and wait for others to join...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Levi]
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-12-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM