• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

M o n s t e r [Any/All]

Krone

You could be the king

She flew back and forth from the island regularly. She liked to keep herself busy - idle hands were the devil's workshop, after all. She wanted to impress Circinae, wanted to show her that she really wanted whatever the water wolf was willing to give her. 

Today, she decided to roam about the field. She was searching for no one in particular, simply wanting to give the news about Ischia's new leader, how everything there was improving. Krone thinks back to the lavender mare, and her heart feels heavy for her, just for a moment. Abandoned by everyone, then suddenly a wave of other horses coming into her home. 

She bends her head down to sniff along the powdered fluff. Any time she was away, she missed Ischia. While it was a little chilly, it stayed mostly warm and she enjoyed the tropical flora and island breeze. She was surprised how much of a liking she had taken to it...how much she liked Circinae as leader. She smiles as she thinks back to that first meeting, that approving gaze was enough for her to want more...

But watch the Queen conquer

ooc: I hate starters -.- But come learn the news of Ischia, interact with my girl <3
    The winter being one of her favorite months draws her to the center of Beqanna's heart. With eager steps the tall bay and white splashed tobiano mare makes her way towards the fields, a curious gaze in her eyes with a head held high. She is on a mission of sorts and it's simply to check out the homelands and decide which would be best. But first she must find those who already call the kingdoms home and entice them to show her around. 

Moving in a slow jog with a slight pep added to her step the gentle mare makes her way further into the area in search of a another. Though her searching isn't completed instantly. For a while she is forced to stop and enjoy the peaceful silence, and when she does she notes that the fields are barely full during the cold months of the years. Which in all truth is not suprising. Not many would venture into the bitter cold to search for something they could wait for. 

With a soft sigh the uniquely marked mare comes to a stop, her large head turning so that her gaze can scan across the field. 'There has to be someone, anyone.' She thinks to herself. Then suddenly she spots her. Off in the distance is a mare dark as chocolate with green colored markings sniffing the snow and with perked ears, Alejandria's head perks up once more and she wiggles slightly in a bout of excitement.

Finally.

Stepping forward she moves into a brisk trot, her long and muscled legs carrying her through the snow and towards the other. "Hello!," her light and airy voice dances across the closing space inbetween her and the other. Soon she comes to a stop and huffing slightly she smiles brightly. "I'm Alejandria," she greets the other excitedly. "Who are you?" Dancing on the tips of her hooves slightly she continues on, "What are you doing out here in the snow?"

ALEJANDRIA
    bay tobiano mare of nowhere

@[Krone] Here you go! She won't join Ischia as I already have Kelsie there, but she'll hear about it/visit/w.e Smile

Krone

You could be the king

For a moment, she does not look up. She continues searching the ground for something that is not there. A sigh, as she thinks about her home and how badly she wishes she was there. Then her head is up, turned towards the bay tobiano. She smiles, laughing at the question politely. 

"Well, with the lack of grass, not very much," A soft shrug. "I guess I could ask you the same question." She shifts her body to face the mare, and gives her a gentle grin. Krone has never been the best at conversation, but if she wanted to climb the ranks of Ischia, she'd have to try.

But watch the Queen conquer

@[Alejandria] ah thank you for the reply! Big Grin