• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

are you in or are you out [vlx]
    He blinks in surprise at the others laughter and for a moment he is frozen, but then slowly a small smirk picks at the corners of his lips. "You are all too right about that. Though how you ignore it is beyond me." Growing silent he contemplates why he had actually come and even he isn't sure why he's here. Except that for some reason deep down he wants to prove himself as worthy to those he shared a home with. He was certainly the newest face of them all and so he had quite the strides to make were he to garner a positive reputation amongst them all - even the hyperactive mare (As time goes by she doesn't seem as bad as she first did. Maybe he was simply being too grumpy that day, who knows.) - as a simple fellow resident.

"I'm not much for ruling but that's nice," the black stallions words make his head tilt slightly in curiosity. It seems as though he and the other were much the same. "I tend to share the same sentiment. Though who knows," though he doesn't say it, he directs his words more towards Vlx. Kelsie himself has yet to consider whether or not he himself would want the position. For now he is simply trying to gain trust and work his way through the ranks. What better way to do that then follow through with what was expected of him by the leader of his home?

He listens quietly, his attention almost entirely on Vlx as he contemplates the sudden invitation. Though it is the mention of thawing and then returning to freeze his dangly bits that makes his eyes widen slightly and for the first time in a long time the buckskin and white colored stallion is laughing out loud in amusement. "Well Ischia could definitely thaw you, though there's not much we can do about the other when you return to the mainland." Chuckling softly he shakes his large head before stepping forward with the other. "You don't have to stay. I promise I won't keep you captive. I would think Circinae would find a quick visit as sufficient."

With a few long strides, Kelsie steps infront of the other and begins to lead the way quickly to Ischia, his long legs carrying him through the snow swiftly. Soon they reach the waters edge that paints the eastern edge of the mainland and without much thought he hurries into the water, long legs churning as he swims quickly and swiftly towards the islands. Before he knows it he finds solid ground and with soft grunts he pulls himself from the water and onto the warm beaches of his home. With a quick look behind him he checks for Vlx and when the other makes his way onto land he nods and turns back to face the sandy beaches and tall palm trees. "This is Ischia and it's obviously much warmer than the mainland... thank god."

@[Vlx]