• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brand New world brings along alittle soul
    Standing under the tree daydreaming, alittle but still keeping an eye on her little one. Who needed the rest more then she did. She wanted a family that would take them in and shield them. She wanted her son to grow up right and learn good values and become a good leader one day. But he was only weeks old and he had time for all of that. Her ears flick around and hear a nicker coming from a distance. She turns and face the direction it was coming from. She sees another of her kind approaching, she didn't sound threatening, but she was a new mother with a very young baby and wasn't taking any chances. She stood between the stranger and her son. Snorting at her alittle, this stranger mare introduced herself as Straia. She had kindness in her voice, she changed her stance so not so rude. My name is Latara, she stepped aside, and this is my son Mishka. She nickered for her son, he instantly woke up alittle sleepy from his nap.

He stood up on is new and woobly legs beneath him. He came and stood by his mother, he was still alittle shy around strangers yet. He was only weeks old and didn't now much about communication to others besides his mother. Mishka looked at the stranger and with a very soft speech H.. Hello he said alittle shy. They had traveled a long ways and didn't want any trouble. They were just looking for home. She approached the strange mare. Please we mean no harm I was just letting my son rest alittle before moving on looking for a home.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Brand New world brings along alittle soul - by Latara - 06-09-2015, 03:04 PM