• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brand New world brings along alittle soul
    As she was talking to the mare that had approached her. She did not see another come up behind her. This one had a different smell, this was a stallion. She turned her head and noticed he was too close to Mishka. She turned in a flash, snorted and pinned her ears back to her neck. Coming between her son and this stranger. She didn't know if he wanted to hurt them or what his plan was. Usually stallions killed strange foals. She wasn't taking a chance. Her multi colored pelt stood firm between this stallion and her foal. Her son was too young to defend for himself. And it wouldn't take much for something or someone to do bodily hard to him. Latara snapped at this strange stallion. First off your too close to my son, she snarled. Second of all, how do I know your not going to kill my son? Her son ment the world to her.

He was her only born from her first love that was killed. Mishka was the closest thing she had to his father. The sad memory of losing him sell was a strong memory in her mind. She shook her head trying to escape those memories. She was looking for a home but wanted to make sure it would be the right home. And a place where my baby would be safe. That's was the most important, she would starve or die for him. As long as he was happy and strong she would be happy. She had a lot to learn of being a mother. What is the purpose you seek Cezary? that you have shown your presence here to me?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Brand New world brings along alittle soul - by Latara - 06-09-2015, 05:00 PM