• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brand New world brings along alittle soul
    OOC: Latara speaks in read and Mishka her son talks in blue.

She listened to what he had said. His voice seemed genuine and kind. Unlike most she has come across. Wait.. she said after a sigh. Im sorry, im just trying to protect something dear to me. And I kinda new at it. She stepped closer to him. Wanting to know more about what he had to offer. She nickered to her foal to come up and meet this stallion. The colt came out from behind his mom. Stood starring at him, not sure what to make of him yet. His mother was the only one he's ever known besides the other horse over there.

Latara nudged her foal forward. Well don't be rude my son say hello. She looked at the stallion that stood before her, this is Mishka hes two weeks old. Mishka stood and looked at the strange creature. H.hello Cazury.. I.. am Mishka he was too young to really know how to say his name. She was able to put her guard alittle but not a hundred percent. She looked at this stranger before her wondering about his wings. It was strange to see a creature such as herself to have them. He approached his side. Sniffing and nibbling on his wings. Wh.what are you? she said curiously. She has never seen someone like this before. Was it contagious would her son catch whatever he had? She watched as her son circled the strange stallion. Almost like trying to figure him out for himself. I think my son as found you interesting as well she giggled. She stepped back from the stallion giving him space. Didn't want him to think he was closing in on him. They were just curious about him. Can you fly with those? So are you a bird or a horse?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Brand New world brings along alittle soul - by Latara - 06-09-2015, 05:24 PM