• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hard candy dripping on me / femur & any
    I love the way you rake my skin, I feel the hate you place inside.
    Femur did not share Wound’s lusts or dreams for things like twins and grins and family.
    She had a pair of twin brothers, one of which tormented her to no end though as she grew up, she realized it was his own odd way of showing his adoration for her. The other had suffered her tears on his cracking diseased skin and looked on her with a fond but sad gaze. Her mother had loved her unquestioningly as her mother had loved all her foals and her father? She had never seen  a look in his eyes that was anything but contempt or the desire to suck the fear right out of her but her mother prevented him from doing that, promising that all his children from their unions were meant to be more.

Here she was, not the more that she had been promised and told she would be but just her - Femur.

She looks on the silver bay, unable to read much of the emotions that play out beneath the mare’s skin. Anxiety and hope, neither of which are things that Femur has ever bothered to analyze or feel. “You’re welcome,” she offers as Wound shakes her head and dispels whatever thoughts seemed to have lodged behind her eyes. There is a statement then a question, the latter of which catches her off guard momentarily and makes Femur think. She hasn’t spent much time in exploration of Tephra. Truth be told, she haunts her beloved’s corner of it and crosses the land to get to the shore to get to the other side (such a convoluted explanation!) but she has never once just meandered about and learned the land she lived in.

“Well…” she is unable to finish, trailing off into a dizzying stupor of love that crowds her heart and pushes all the breath from her lungs in a happy snort as who but her beloved is coughed up by the gloaming and the trail before them. His sly smile gets an answering smile full of the same slyness from her; Femur had known he’d notice that she had come and gone, not that she had ever attempted to keep it a secret from him nor did she think he’d expected her to laze the hours away on some shore pining for him when she could do just a little more to make herself seem useful to him and their home. She gives a girlish apologetic look to Wound as she goes to meet him, offering her fanged muzzle to him before planting a quick kiss to his blue cheek. Femur did not mind if someone saw the affection she gave him; he had her heart and all of her, and the adoration in her black gaze was hard to miss as her look became more appraising and wanting.

“Oh well you know…” she trails off, teasing him as much as he teases her though she cherishes it - this easy banter between them that she knows will lead to more, like her brain exploding into bits and pieces of gray matter and stardust whenever that wicked mouth of his is on her skin. But for now, she throws a look back at Wound so the silver bay does not feel excluded as the two lovers meet up on that darkening path, their mouths fanged and sly with taunts and love. “I need a friend now and then to talk to. You know, about things you wouldn’t know.” She laughs now, more carefree than Femur often is but he makes her that way, carefree and careless both which is a conundrum but that’s how she is around him - confused and enlightened all at the same time.

He seems to notice Wound again, to turn his teasing to her because she knows he won’t be unkind or he’ll face Femur’s fury (because she could never stay mad at him, ever - has never been mad at him, lacks that ability it seems), small as it would be. She turns herself into him, aligning her golden shoulder with his blue one so that they rub together with every shift of their feet and looks at Wound, inviting her closer with a smile. “I promise he doesn’t bite, hard… and she lapses into a fit of giggles, forgetting to play the proper host and introduce them to each other.
    Femur

@[wound] @[Longclaw] he makes her silly lmfao and sorry it took me so long to reply!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hard candy dripping on me / femur & any - by Femur - 12-07-2017, 09:54 AM