• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Piece by Piece | Canaan | Mature
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    All I remember is your back. You were walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past.

The red mare was awake again this evening, kept from her slumber by a discomfort in her belly and an ache in her heart. Halfway through tending to her and Canaan's unborn child, and she hadn't brought herself to tell him yet. So unsure of herself, so unsure of their acceptance of her, but why? It was so easy to be a vessel, to be a source of pleasure, to be a throwaway. They took care of her, they loved her, but to allow one such as her to share their bloodlines...Jah-Lilah still had her doubts. Her mind wandered sometimes, back to her days as a vagabond, as an outcast. So much shame and hurt thrust upon her, she was almost glad she had never bore the King of the Vale any spawn. Shaking her feathery talisman, she is brought back to the now. 

Turning back to her place at the beach, she is nurturing a small fire, different plants and herbs sitting at the center. It gives off a pleasant smelling smoke that is soothing her nausea and calming her nerves. She goes to retrieve more twigs to keep the fire satiated, trying to stay focused, keep to the task on hand, but it is difficult. Constantly she finds herself scanning the night skies, looking for a sign of him, every breeze in the wind causes her heart to skip a beat. It isn't him though. Her hormones are raging, her body burning for his touch, she wants him, she needs him. An urgency is overcoming her in a such a way it is terrifying. She doesn't know why suddenly she feels so small. It's as if she can't even stand on her own four feet, so crippling is her love.

Filled with longing, she trudges out to the shoreline, the waves lapping delicately at her hooves. She raises her head, sucking in the air, trying to detect any trace of her great lover. The wind coming from the water whips around her and she closes her eyes, imagining it is him, imagining it is @[Canaan]. Her breathing quickens, her pulse begins to race, her loins start to burn. She may be only fooling herself, he may not come, may not see her multicolored smoke signals, but she has to try. Her lips part to allow a pain-fueled whinny to cut through the quiet night air, begging, pleading for her lover to come to her. 

I traveled fifteen-hundred miles to see you. I begged you to want me, but you didn't want to.
    Canaan
    You give my life direction; you make everything so clear.
     Ever the traveler, his wanderlust has become impossible to ignore, and thus the pale sandy shoreline and thick line of tropical foliage simply is not enough to keep him tethered. The sky held an allure that was irresistible, and the longer he remained grounded, the more urgent the itch to be elsewhere became. He did not belong to one territory, to one landscape. He never had. Even in his youth, he yearned for adventure, for constant and unyielding change. He longed for unpredictability, he craved to be tested, but not where his heart was concerned – and he had never felt more tested than he did beneath the cover of nightfall, beneath the pale moonlight, where the loneliness has become unbearable.

And thus, he has returned.

He is never far. A part of him teetered along the edge of Tephra, the volcanic island that had been his birthright, that his father once led (and rumor has it, his mother has taken the helm). His heart does ache at the sight of the pluming volcano, at the dark, glittering sand along its jagged shoreline – but he cannot bring himself to land, to touch the grassland that held all his childhood memories. The betrayal of his mother is still too sharp, too deep, and the wound had yet to heal.

He wondered if it ever would.

His gold-laced hazel eyes trace the distant outline of Ischia while his broad, russet wingspan hold tightly to a tendril of wind, brought forth from the center of his chest. He is one with the wind, and the wind is one with him, and he is quietly lost to his own memory as the tropical island brings him closer. Closer to Circinae, closer to Jah-Lilah – he would never feel that Ischia belonged to him, nor that he belonged to Ischia – but he belonged to them, and that was enough (just enough) to bind him to the soft and supple sand again.

His legs carry him away from the frothing seafoam and to the luscious, thick foliage, where palm fronds caress the curve of his shoulder while his dark wings fold against the glimmer of gold covering his body. His heart thrums suddenly within his chest, as a distant, forlorn voice reaches out to him. Shrill but draped in sorrow, he moves effortlessly through the brush (parting the thick scrubbery aside with wind alone, forging a pathway to his melancholy lover). A pang of worry strikes his heart, making it skip a beat, but when his hazel gaze is finally settled upon her – a faint smile is drawn to his lips, as he is drawn to her, raw and vulnerable under a starlit sky.

”Jah-Lilah,” he murmurs when his dark lips brush along the roundness of her hip, tracing the swell of her belly (the moonlight is so dim and his caress so fleeting as he traces the column of her neck, he does not yet notice she is heavy with child, that life moves seamlessly beneath the beauty of her flesh). His muzzle brushes beneath her tangled tresses, under the entanglement of feathers adorning her hair, while his whiskered lips seek her own. To press a longing kiss where it belonged. ”I’m here.”
    And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.
    @[Jah-Lilah]
    Jah-Lilah
    Piece by piece he collected me up off the ground, where you abandoned things.

Naked, she stands before him. He touches her all over, the wind he commands roaming over her body just like the first time they had met. Weaving between the tendrils of her mane, it lifts her feathers and makes her close her eyes, drinking it in. All of her has been presented to him, and she wouldn't take it back if she could. Coming here and falling in love was never her intention, yet here she stood, breathless and wide-eyed. She felt three again, twitterpeated and gaga over a boy. 

When he emerges through the underbrush, she inhales sharply, biting her lower lip. His muscles jump beneath his taut honey-tinged coat, and she can't help but shift her weight as she remember how he looked covered in sweat and tainted with the scent of her love. Stepping forward into the moonlight, she bares all to him. His name slips from her mouth, her voice husky and needy. "My Wind..." Rushing into him, she wraps her thick body around him best she can. His lips trail along her hip and she raises her tail, an invitation and a declaration. A life grows within her. 

My firefly's barrel presses against him, the daughter within fluttering, fighting against her ever-shrinking living space. As @[Canaan]'s muzzle is buried within her heavy locks, her mouth brushes his cheek, his jaw. Reaching up to his ear, she whispers softly to him, the words flowing out like a song. "There ain't ever been a mare to want anything as much as I want you." My wytch tries not to be so excited, but she can't help it, it feels so good to be his, to belong to him, to wear the earthy scent that is him. And now she will bear him a child, a symbol of their union. Sometimes she doesn't think she can take it, the weight of her desire for him.

Spirit-in-the-Sky, I hope you're ready, because she wants to go. They could run away together, hide at the end of the Earth, steal the show and never return. The sun hasn't come yet, she can find no reason to leave his side this evening. Her passion for him is suddenly renewed, as if she's shocked herself alive again with her own fickle electrical powers. A surge overwhelms her as she allows herself to momentarily lose control, and she meets his hazel eyes.

"I have something for you, a surprise to eclipse all others, my love."

Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me six years ago.
    Canaan
    And I can't fight this feeling anymore; I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
      He can feel the raw vulnerability of her writhe and stir beneath his gentle touch; he can taste her pulse humming to life beneath his lips as he presses a firm kiss along her throat. The way her thick lashes flutter and fall across the shadow of her cheek as his mouth traces the taut and shuddering muscle of her shoulder is enough to coax the warmest of smiles to his dark lips, parted slightly to taste the sunlight that remained on her skin. The ocean tide is urgent, swaying to and fro onto the pale shoreline with a frothing seafoam, while the waning moonlight bathe their intertwined bodies in ethereal light – but he is lost to her, to the way her tousled tresses lay haphazardly across her neck, windswept by the gale weaving around her.

My wind, she says, and he can only murmur against the heat of her skin, ”my spark,” before he is lost to her again, intoxicated by the way her bodies presses into his own – filling each void and space with her shapely, feminine curves, as if she were made for him. As he if he were made for her. His heart is fierce and thrusting against his chest, pulsating through the tightness of his rib cage as she swathes him in the delight of her caress (he can sense her desire, and his lips press again to her skin, seeking to draw out a breathless sigh of contentment from her parted lips).

It had been too long, and when the quiet whisper of her confession is breathed against his ear and into the entanglement of his mane, a low and rumbling chuckle is drawn from his chest. He does not notice the gentle stirring of life within her – she is like the ravenous sea itself, moving endlessly, pressing into every ridge of muscle and bone on his body until he is cloaked in her scent and stiffening with a deep and undeniable longing to covet her, to draw her close to his body and to remind her that distance (that time!) cannot ever dampen the burning flame he carries for her.

He is kept from wandering her body, from kissing every inch that his lips can find, by the startling light of her gaze boring into his own – soul to soul, she is exposed to him, and he to her.

(He had begun to doubt himself, to doubt his place, to doubt that his love could ever be enough – but not with her, never with her – she never shies from showing him her affection, and there is no divide that could keep him apart from her nor her apart from him.)

Gently, his cheek brushes along her own, reaching along the ridge and plane of her forehead, brushing away the feather and curl that lay across her vivid, emerald eyes. Without missing a beat, his lips are pressed to hers, tasting the sweet herb and spice lingering, loving and devoted.

Wanderlust never tamed; but his heart taken, forever.

”Tell me, my light,” he muses with a mischievous gleam in the golden flecks of his eyes. ”tell me what it is. What is it you have for me?”
    It's time to bring this ship into the shore, and throw away the oars, forever.

@[Jah-Lilah]
    Jah-Lilah
    He never walks away, he doesn't take from me, he takes care of me, he loves me.

No wings sprouted from her sloping shoulders, but when she was with him, she flew. He was taking her places she'd never been, giving her things she never knew she needed or wanted. As long as he was driving, she would ride. He commanded the wind, the whole sky was his home, she longed to be with him, tethered to nothing but his soul. She was ready. A longing lives in her soft green eyes as her head tilts to take in all of him, like a breath of air after an eternity underwater. There could never be enough of him, of this she was growing quite sure.

He pulls from her a whine as he is feather-light with his affections along her frame, his whiskers tickling and his lips wandering. She can feel the beat of his heart through his pelt as he pushes against her, almost roughly, but his passion is invigorating, inspiring. They were past the childishness of truth-or-dare, and quite frankly she was exhausted with games. Refreshing, honest, straight-up. He was everything she needed and more. 

Brushing up under his feathers, she lets his appendages trail the length of her body. Her muzzle sniffs and snorts across his skin, and she breathes deeply. The scent of him floods her brain, and sparks start firing off, literally and figuratively. A power surge rocks her frame, and she is jolted alive. A certain euphoria overcomes her, and suddenly she is high. Her pink tongue makes little circles on his pelt as she grooms him, making a trail down his barrel and to his flank. Making her way to his underbelly, she is kissing and cooing. When she sees he has dropped, there is a tickle in her stomach and a skip in her heartbeat. 

Her upper lip finds it's way to the sensitive tip of his member, and she nudges it gently. The smell of all his manhood excites her, causing her to kick upwards with her left rear leg. Lipping her way down his shaft, she massages the place where the soft skin of his thigh meets his torso, and she's all but purring at him. Supercharged, she shifts her weight from side to side, anxious for him to help her spend this excess energy. He pulls her back to him and they exchange a look, and he brushes the wild dreadlocks from her face. Two wanderers, ready to run wild together. Bound together, but to nothing else. They are two sides of the same coin, @[Canaan] and her, and she sees everything so much clearer now. Her lips part to speak, terrified and elated all at once to share her news with him. Her voice is barely above a hushed whisper, a secret all their own. No lies, just love.

"Soon, there will be more than just you and I, my Wind."

Piece by piece he restored my faith, that a man could be kind and a lover could stay.
    Canaan
    And I'm all in, nothing left to hide.
    I'm falling harder than a landslide.
      The sky is a part of him.

The sun, the moon, the heavy haze after a wild and restless hurricane – with the fierce and forceful wind beneath the broad expanse of his russet wingspan, it had always been a part of him, but he had never known flight the way she clutches his heart and makes it soar. His lips press more urgently against her skin as she writhes beneath his caress, pressing closer, and all the while, he is intoxicated by her. A lopsided smile touches the corner of his pale lips as each breathless sigh emerges from the tightness of her throat, where every hitch of her breath stirs a longing both in his breast and in his groin.

The electricity dancing across her skin is no different than the energy pulsating through his body, and he is one with her, seeking to tuck a kiss in each curve and crease of her feminine figure – seeking to chase away the doubt, the loneliness, and the uncertainty that had found its way into her wayward and wild heart. He felt the same, and for far too long, he had let it keep him away from her. All the while, his heart grew fonder of her, yearning to taste her beneath his tongue and feel her pressed against her skin while her darkest, and deepest secrets were revealed to him beneath a moonlit sky –

He fell in love with her, deeper and harder with each fleeting touch, with each urgent caress, until his heart had become consumed by her, and her alone. He had known love, but he had never known such a deep, soul-bound connection, and he is tethered to her, as she is tethered to him. As her teeth and lips gently nibble and touch along the tender underside of his belly, his mind is lost to all but the reality of her breath enveloping across his arousal, causing him to twitch – to surge with desire for her.

Soon her mouth is pressed to the delicate crease of his thigh, and then she is facing him, her lips brushing along his own, while tangled dreadlocks fall in the way of her jade irises, blinking unabashedly at him behind long and fluttering eyelashes. His teeth tuck a feather to the side (one of his own, he realizes, carried with her always as his heart carries her) before a showering of kisses trace the line of her jaw. It is then that her confession is whispered to him from parted lips, as her voice reverberates beneath his affectionate kiss, causing him to step back and look at her.

To meet her gaze; to take in the sight of the mother of his unborn child –

And it is then that he can see her, swollen and heavy with their creation, conceived of love – of passion, of desire and affection and his heart is so full he is certain he might burst!

The glee is not hidden; the golden flecks of his eyes are alight with elation as he kisses the corner of her mouth.

”Jah-Lilah,” (he ignores the gentle pang in his heart – could he be the father their son or daughter deserved?) ”that is such incredible news, you will be such a wonderful mother,” he breathes, in awe of her – his gaze trailing off to the curve of her belly, to the roundness of her hips and the deeply feminine sway of her back. His desire is renewed, full and heavy beneath the curve of his barrel, and his lips trace fire along her neck, across the swell of her abdomen where life is stirring – where his seed had been planted; where a blossom began to unfold within her womb, just as she is unraveling beneath his touch and parting for him. ”I love you, my light, I am so happy. Let me show you.”
    I spent a week away from you last night;
    And now I'm calling, calling out your name.

@[Jah-Lilah]
    Jah-Lilah
    All of your hateful words will fall flat. I'll make something of myself, don't ask me to come back.

The hole that had always gaped within her heart seemed to be matched by him and only him. For so long she sought to fill herself with things, drugs, sex, adventure, but once the fleeting high was gone, she was cast back down to Earth, wax wings melted. Each time she picked herself up and dusted off her pelt, then continued on. She waits for the crash, but it doesn't come. He longs for the same freedoms, the same chains as she does, could they really carry each other? Could she share her load with him? Oh Jah-Lilah, aren't you already?

They had awoken, just the two of them, on countless mornings. It seemed to be a cycle, the three of them would go to bed together, but their evergreen mare would stir hours before them, and be off handling kingdom duties and politics. The absence had caused them to close that gap between them, so Jah-Lilah soon found herself the monkey-in-the-middle, and soon the coldness of the night was not noticed, so long as she had those dark wings draped around her in the moonlight. It wasn't long until she realized she couldn't live without him, she was so in love. 

Pushing the electricity out, out, out away from her body, she creates a sphere around them. There are no distractions, no sounds other than the ones they make inside their little bio-dome. His lips find their way to every nook and cranny of her frame and she shudders all over as he doesn't miss a spot. He pulls from her the very breath of her life, and she spreads her hind end for him as they explore each other like two virgins. Everything is new, everything is hers. There will be no sharing tonight, only a selfish love reserved for those that mate for life, lobsters, swans, penguins. Pushing into him, desiring to take all of him in, the beast inside her momentarily rises to the top and she nips him twice.

She had told her business, confessed the secret she'd been carrying for nine months, and he hadn't missed a beat. He was the strength that kept her here, if only he knew. As realization dawns on him and he steps back, she arches her neck, suddenly feeling exposed and glorious all at once. Her tail is raised and she whinnies, she has never felt closer to another being than she does in this moment of raw chemistry between them. She has allowed him into her soul, and she wants to do nothing but take him deeper now. His elation is evident, and his voice drops an octave as he speaks to her. She responds in kind, snatching at his mane, his withers, his wings.

"And you are a wonderful father already, I have no doubt in my mind that there's a reason the Earth-Mother chose you to finally give me a foal. This will be my first, Wind, and no one can ever take that honor from you..." He is nibbling down her neck and her train of thought is lost for a moment. Her composure regained, she continues, "I love you too, I have always been yours...show me how deep your love goes."

Turning her coppery rump to him, her dark tail is flipped out of the way, exposing the charcoal folds beneath. Winking at him, she peers 'round to beckon him forth, nickering lowly. She can spy his swollen phallus, and the sight of it causes her to mouth at him like a youngling. Again, she submits to him, she belongs to @[Canaan]. She can't wait to stink of him again, for him to mark her all over. A stream of pungent urine is released, and she stamps a foreleg, impatient and wonting. Her lips wiggle in the air as she calls for him again. "Come into me, my Wind."

Your love it isn't free, it has to be earned. I guess I didn't have anything you needed so I was worthless.
    Canaan
    And I'm all in, nothing left to hide.
    I'm falling harder than a landslide.
      His lips press against to the comfort of her skin, stirring beneath his caress, as her heartbeat thrums just under the surface – thundering as his own does. The thought of life shifting and stretching within her womb does rouse a smile to his lips (he wanted nothing more than family – to savor the youth of his children, to spend his many days beneath the tireless sunlight and celestial sky loving and being loved). He can see it with her, a vision of happiness, of wholeness, and her words only move to cement the thought within his mind. Her first, and his heart surges with pride, with delight that he has given her life, that he will live to see the day the most affectionate and nurturing creature he had ever known would become a mother.

I love you too, she murmurs, and he can only smile. Show me how deep your love goes, she croons, and he can only oblige, yearning to chase away the ache and loneliness from the light in her eyes.

His teeth gently part and press into the supple flesh of her spine, as the broad plane of his cheek caresses the roundness of her backside, where his lips find the feminine curve of her buttocks. All the while, the heat of her searching eyes finds the evidence of his need for her, where his arousal lay, tightened and throbbing beneath his barrel. A low and guttural groan is uttered against the bend of her rump while he plucks gently at the delicate flesh, his teeth and lips pressing kiss after nip after gentle bite across the heat of her thigh. When she presses closer to him, presenting herself to him wanton and wild, he cannot keep the darkness of his mouth from stroking each inch of exposed skin with teeth and with warm breath, exhaled with a low moan from his throat.

When he does covet her, he is careful – shifting his weight and spreading his legs above and around the swell of her stomach, drawing her closer and cradling her tightly to him. A featherlight trail of kisses begin along the middle of her spine and up along her withers, where his breath caresses the delicate skin of her neck while adjustment is made to rise, to bring her closer to him, to part her with the girth of his length. Sheathing himself within her in one smooth, solid stroke, a hitch of breath and a groan of her name is all that he can manage – blinded by the starlight behind his eyes, as she becomes one with him, and he with her.

Each thrust brings him closer to her until he is to the hilt, fulfilling her as she has always fulfilled him. Her name is on his lips a thousand times, murmured and then breathed when he can no longer think, the rhythm slow and steady but his heartbeat is thrusting so fervently it might burst from his chest. When he is too near to the precipice of no return, he takes the time to ravish her with heated kisses again and again, while the ridge of his jaw nestles beneath the heavy entanglement of her dark tresses, draping himself in her scent. Drawing him in, she is warm, tight, pulsating and coming nearer to completion with each deep and deliberate thrust, and he is lost to her, whispering sweet nothings beneath the pale moonlight enveloping each of their glistening bodies in an ethereal glow.

Scarlet and gold, intertwined, swathed in celestial light and surrounded by the crackling of sheer electrical energy pulled from her breast – she is perfection, beauty personified (inside and out, he realizes, when her lustful and lustrous emerald gaze is met with his own). I love you, he whispers against dampened skin, I need you, he says without words, pushing deeper, you are the moon to my stars, he gasps when he can hardly bear it.

The knot steadily growing and building within the pit of his belly is too much, too much, and he can feel it beginning to unravel –

”Jah-Lilah, I –“ he gasps, burying a moan against her shoulder, pushing deeper until his seed has filled her, as she has filled him, the void festering within his wayward heart gone and forgotten.
    I spent a week away from you last night;
    And now I'm calling, calling out your name.

@[Jah-Lilah]
    Jah-Lilah
    Piece by piece I fell far from the tree, I will never leave her like you left me.

When the rain washes you clean, you know. Standing in the moonlight, a fiery goddess round and full of life, he pours down on her, and she does know. The are one, the pair of them, all doubt cast aside. Before there was a strange distance, an awkward and uptight dance they both were doing. Who was she to keep him from freedom? From his travels? Jah-Lilah was never one to cage a bird, but every time this one flew the coop, he returned to her. He stilled the beat of loneliness that racked her heart so many nights, she often wondered could he hear her heart crying out for him.

If she was the lightning in the heart of the storm, then he was the wind who carried the weather. They were a matched pair, so alike and so different, yet bound and brought together by love. Suddenly he is upon her, mouth greedily devouring all her best and worst parts. He brings it out in her, the ancient animal that dwells within. Groaning and grunting, she begins to shake as he explores the tender area in her nether regions. She wants to bolt, wants to allow the energy within her to escape, but she is grounded firmly, made weak by his touch. He moans into the flesh of her rump, and she nickers an encouraging response, she wants to be made whole by him again. Fill me, she begs him without words. A willing prisoner, he keeps her chained so close.

All thoughts of past transgressions pushed aside, she can no longer dwell on the hurt she felt. He has changed her. Occupying her mind, he has made a home there, pushing out all the others who once resided. My red mare is glad of it, she has never flown so high as she does with him, my little flightless bird. Bumping her hind end with his chest, her reverie is interrupted by the ecstasy in the now, the high that comes from his love. In a graceful movement, he mounts her, his wings spread in all their glory. He is careful, so careful, with their unborn inside of her, he snatches her just above her barrel. He yanks her close, and she couldn't fight it if she wanted to.

His lips upon her spine as he slides into her waiting canal, she tenses and cries out in pleasure. As he makes a trail of kisses up her back, she clenches her walls, grabbing him, cementing him within her. He is just the right fit, the flared tip of him pushing ever-so-slightly against her cervix, and she is reminded again how they are made for one another. The only words between them are a heated exchange of one another's names, and she feels as if everything is in slow motion. These are the times she wished she was master of space and time, so she could freeze everything and savor him for the rest of eternity. There would never be enough minutes in the day for her when it came to him. 

A thin layer of sweat coats the both of them as it begins to be hard to tell where she ends and he begins. With each penetrating stroke she is closer to the fireworks, closer to the Earth-Mother. Her mouth is dry and stars begin to block her vision as he moves in and out of her, threatening to break the dam. He slows to savor the moment, and she trembles beneath him, weak in the knees and dangerously close to another orgasm. He whispers in her ear and she echoes his sentiments, dirty secrets traded back and forth, but are they really secrets anymore? Are there any secrets when two merge into one the way Jah-Canaan have so forcefully?

His chest on her, he tries to climb all the way inside, and if she could she'd let him. His hips drill her rump as he can dive no deeper, and she finally succumbs. With a war cry to rival any brute in Beqanna, his name cuts through the night air. Birds jolt from their perches, and with a shudder that racks her whole body, she drenches them both. The waterfall comes, and she almost goes down. Her ears are ringing as euphoria overcomes her like the milk of the poppy. His essence floods her insides, and he all but collapses on top of her, and the only words she can form are his name, then I love you a thousand times. Once again she knows she could never be without him another day in her life. The parasite that is doubt and uncertainty had been eradicated, and her heart and soul undertake the task of repairing all the damage that had been done by all the others before him. Only one word escapes her quivering lips as she cranes her head around to meet his golden gaze.

"@[Canaan]..."

She will never have to wonder her worth, because unlike you I'm gonna put her first.
    Canaan
    Come to me with secrets bare.
    I'll love you more, so don't be scared.
      Feeling her unravel with each caress does pull him closer to completion – she is wild beneath him, raising her hips to meet with each smooth, fluid motion, her tangled tresses haphazard and slick across the column of her neck where his lips and teeth teach to taste and touch. Each sound that emerges from her parted lips cause the arousal in the pit of his belly to grow, to knot tighter and he is certain that if nothing else, it is the intensity of her cry for him that will be his undoing. She is vocal, as the cadence of her voice reverberates in the stillness of the air (still only until he rouses the wind, drawing her closer, pulling her tighter to him with the gale created at his will). His teeth graze along her shoulder, biting into supple flesh gently but enough to make it known - mine, he breathes across her dampened skin, all mine.

His legs draw her ever closer to him, cradling the swell of her barrel where a life created of love, of passion, desire lay beneath – and the thought of her bearing his child, the thought of her being his causes him to surge deeper into her, filling her womb with seed as her name is gasped again and again across the curve of her neck. She is undone, trembling beneath him and quivering around him, and when each are gasping for their breath with soft, awe-stricken murmurs of one anothers’ names whispered into the thickness of evenfall, he is certain that he has never seen anything more beautiful than she.

He does not linger – oh, he longs to! He longs to take her again, to bring her to an end time and time again with a stirring already rousing his tired loin, but he would have eternity to do so – and for now, she must rest. With his weight settled once again into the soft, supple sand and gently frothing ocean tide, his lips press a deep and lingering kiss to the curve of her hip, and then to the swell of her belly, where he can almost feel the thrumming of a second heartbeat (perhaps only in his mind, but it is enough to make his heart soar higher than his wings ever could).

A gentle kiss is placed along her jawline, and then, to her lips, where he pauses to inhale the scent of birch wood and sage across the shadow of her jawline and across the plane of her feminine, striking face. Hazel eyes meet with emerald, and he is lost to her, turmoil no longer rumbling inside of his aching heart. The uncertainty is gone, washed away into the waiting sea and swallowed whole, and as he caresses her in the most tender way across every inch of her beautiful face, he breathes softly.

”I will never love another like I love you, Jah,” he murmurs, his heartbeat skipping, a thought crossing his mind – a wild and reckless thought, but he has everything he has ever needed, standing before him – still trembling from the love that was made only moments ago. ”Run away with me. You and I, against the world – you are all that I need.”
    And when we're old and near the end, we'll go home and start again.