• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT**
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    She knew one day this could all happen. The way her mother had taught her, groomed her, trained her. All of it was to encompass this very moment where she is all nerve and holding her breath. Nayl's call meets her as she is emerging from the sea in a  body that is not quite her own yet.

The young scaled mare does not hurry but she does move fleetingly over the broken shells and dark sands to meet the urgency of Nayl's voice. Isobell, with her dripping hair and sea kelp tangled locks, looks more beautiful than ever. Her scaled glint like rainbow moon stone and shiny fire forged glass of obsidian as she takes her mother's side. her silver eyes are wide as she attempts to slow her breathing and calm the caged bird that is her heart.

Isobell listens to her mother's words and watches how her gold eyes rove her new body. Isobell will have to explain later, she is certain, but for now the iron queen's voice is steely and cool and strong. Nayl speaks of Offspring and the battle. She talks to her people like a true queen that Isobell can only hope to emulate one day. Silver eyes looks to City at the volunteer to raise an army (Isobell will make sure to greet the woman later).

When Nayl finishes, Isobell takes a breath and steps forward. "Nerinians, new and old, I have grown up alongside you. I have known many of you and some are new. I hope to fulfill my mother's steps and I hope to keep Nerine strong and true like she fought so long to do by carving this place in Beqanna out for us by the use of her own blood and brawn. I hope you will accept me as the new Queen of Nerine." That was enough for now.

Later, Isobell must meet with City to begin the training of new recruits as well as old warriors. It was necessary to be able to defend their home. Isobell knows she must also gather a diplomacy and ensure their alliances are strong or if there is deterioration but that would all come in time...

For now she must accept the crown.

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Nayl - 11-14-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Isobell - 11-15-2017, 05:27 PM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Djinni - 11-18-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by City - 11-19-2017, 11:11 AM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Ardashir - 11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Lewana - 11-22-2017, 09:55 PM
    RE: EVERYONE!! **IMPORTANT** - by Kahvi - 12-02-2017, 04:20 PM