• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide discussion #2: Your favorite horse of all time.
    This can either be your favorite horse to play or your favorite horse to RP with.

My favorite to play was always Covet. I had a soft spot for his doucheyness and his general "I have no feeeelings" that only Sage could really break through.

My favorite horse to play with is a toss up between Librette and Salem. They both were so great and well written and I was obsessed with watching their posts. Khalida, too, but that's because MKali is a wordsmith.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Ummm for a long time m favorite character to play was always whoever I was playing from Nikkai's line - so Nikkai, Nekana, Neraza, Nylee, yeah. But also currently it's Brennen as most of you can probably guess hahahahaha.

My favorite characters to play with...hm...well I had a TON of fun with Elite but all time favorite is probably Prague maybe? I dunno.
    Toss up between Ophelia and Cross as my all time favorite to play.

As for my favorite character of all time... I really loved Lock (despite the player drama) and I stalked Craft religiously.
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    I can't decide who my favorite to play was. Between Hestia angst, and Phaedrus gloom and doom....

Favorite to stalk though was Prague, and Vampy.
    ~Valensia~Hestia~
    My all time favorite was my first very active pony, Becca whom I have since then retired. But Now my favorite at the moment is Heda, she is probably the only pony I've stuck with thin and thin and I've played her from the very beginning to since she was born to now.

The two ponies that I stalked for a while, were Naga and Offspring. But now I tend to stalk Ivar and Circinae.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    My favorite to play has always been Wolfclaw. He was my most successful herd stallion and I always tried to keep things interesting for his herd like natural disasters as to why they’d move from land to land, etc. plus I just clicked with him. Currently it’s Keeper though lol.

My favorite to play with is Auset, Khalida, Craft, Magdala, Colt, Twinge, Tribute, Pollock, Tarnished and gosh so many others I’m forgetting the names of!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Faves to stalk? My list is long! I love Covet and Sariel. Gunsynd is my most fave to stalk who is active! J'adore puts up with me and my pestering ponies so much lol I love Ivar too.

My fave to play is of course Isobell but the simplicity of Elk is amazing and Nikoline is up and coming. Lior is my all time favorite man (sorry Marijuana).
    Blasts from the past include Bowie, Ygritte, and October :')
    I'm newish here so the characters for me are rather recent.  I often stalked Pollock words even though they were few.  Dovev just to see what trouble he was causing.  Lately though I don't have much time to read others writing Sad

Favorite of mine to write are easily Karaugh, Kolera and Aurora.  But I have a special place for my Waylan x Despayr babies Imperial, Dynast and soon to be Deiti Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    It's hard to pick a favorite, but the ones I've enjoyed playing the most have been Modred, Lupei, and now Circinae (obviously)

I shamelessly stalk everyone. Currently I'm obsessed with Ivar, Gryffen & Co., Ellyse, Bragi & Hod, and pretty much anyone who interacts with my characters <3
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Hmmmmmmmm.... this is difficult. I honestly didn't play her very long but Ingloria was so much fun to play. She was so creepy. And of course I'll always have a huge soft spot for Seraphina - she was my first traited character and I kept her for way longer than I should have because of sentimentality.

I remember stalking Texas pretty hard way back when. And my amazon babes Prague and Nativity for sure. 

Big Grin