• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Site wide discussion #2: Your favorite horse of all time.
    My favorite to play changes every week XD

When I first joined (7 months ago??) I stalked Pollock and Djinni a lot... but now I stalk Warrick, the whole Ischia family, and Dahmer
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Since I've been around for 236789 years I have several favorites...
    Craft was fun because she was really complex, evolved in an interesting way, and had her story told in a very complete way. I love Garbage and Cancer because I love playing sad gay babies. I love Cordis because she went in such a different direction then I saw her. AND lots of others.

To stalk/play with...I mean Spyndle is so incredible and Nev writes like a goddess, so. Also Pollock and Tabytha and Raendel and Elite and Vampyric and so many, okay, if you interact with any of my horses at any point in time I love you.
    Let's be honest, I have not been back long enough to have up to date favourites.

To write with/stalk: Kagerou, Hestoni, Echion, Errant. Everyone from the blood alliance always got my attention, man I just loved that time. Tatter, Katriel, etc. Love love love.
    Of my own: Scorch! Surprise haha
    :)
    Well, I've gotta be honest my favorite character of all time to play (of course) is my baby, Diable Rouge. Simply because I've been playing him for so many years, I just know him best. However, I've been partial lately to Krone (I don't really have much reasoning for that). 

To stalk? Hmmmmm. Gryffen&co. of course, Jah-Lilah (even before my task of having Morty actually stalk her IC lmao), and the whole Dahmer/Ellyse/Ledger love triangle was my go-to binge read session for forever xD