• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Father's Daughter [Any]
    For a moment she is listening to him without actually looking at him. Her eyes are adrift, gazing out to the waves crashing violently against the shoreline, as they so often did at any point during the day. It is only when Brennen spreads his massive ebony wings that she turns her head, mouth slightly agape, gawking at them. They are nearly twice the length of his own body, how had she not noticed their sheer size before? She isn’t usually one to stare, but it seemed an appropriate time to do so. She had seen many Pegasus, with wings of different colors, sizes, and textures, but never some quite so large; her own emerald feathers seem laughably tiny compared to his.

She finally manages to pull her eyes away from them to meet his honey-colored gaze. ”I suppose that’s a good reason for your little dip,” She teases, cocking her leg. “I must say I’ve only brought one back by water, and the trip wasn’t so bad. Rough, but nothing impossible,” A smirk spreads across her lips. “And I managed not to soak myself.” She lets out a soft chuckle, fluttering her wings at him. “Try to keep them up when you swim, you won’t retain as much water.” A sly wink, because she knows he is probably already aware of this fact.

She again looks to the sea as he asks his next question. A sigh escapes her, but one of happiness, not grief. “I find myself rather content here. It’s beautiful, calming...but I agree, I wouldn’t have to be stuck here all the time.” Now a glance back up to the sky, where her heart leapt from the ground to the clouds. In a past life, Krone probably would’ve been some sort of sea bird – her shared love of the ocean and the sky make her feel it would be impossible for her to have been anything but. The wind catches at her wings, and she allows herself to spread her own span as well. The vibrant green feathers reflect almost like jewels in the midday sunlight, and she side-eyes Brennen to see what he would do or say next.

Messages In This Thread
    My Father's Daughter [Any] - by Krone - 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM
    RE: My Father's Daughter [Any] - by Brennen - 11-15-2017, 01:15 PM
    RE: My Father's Daughter [Any] - by Krone - 11-17-2017, 08:30 PM
    RE: My Father's Daughter [Any] - by Brennen - 11-19-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: My Father's Daughter [Any] - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:27 PM