• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

suggestions
    1) I've just returned really and looked at all the changes. It's kind of confusing having bits of rules all over the boards. Perhaps consolidate all the info onto the Guide (I struggled to find out about Battle Stats and how they affect battles).

2) A dedicated News and Announcements boards. Would be good to just look over to see what has changed/what has happened.
    1) Based on feedback we are ultimately going to re-do the Guide, because it is a little confusing and there's just a lot. So totally agree. Realistically, since I'm also going to re-code, this will be in January though because holidays = aaaahhhh. But for sure!

2) Love something like this. I was thinking about fun ways to try and add it to the layout somewhere Wink though maybe just a board will be fine and I save myself some coding, hahaha.