• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and I'll shiver like I used to
    sweet as sugar, hard as ice.
    if you hurt me once, i'll kill you twice.

Still she is trying to understand this new land, and discover the fascination that the others hold for it. Honestly it is quite confusing and muddles her brain every time she tries to understand it. There is no connection to anything here. Sensing others, sensing the mood of the land… its just not possible. It is as if Beqanna has died, or closed herself off from her children. So far none have the answers she seeks, still the black hag searches. Right now the field is alive, the clusters of recruiters, bullying stallions, and curious foals gather and herd together respectively.

One in particular has her sneering in distain. Young, powerless, and in need to prove himself he pushes his unwanted attentions onto an unsuspecting female. For a moment the scene is obscenely amusing drawing her thoughts away from the lurking clouds of her mind. She watches as the male pushes and the female bares her teeth, tail lashing, and ears flat to her skull. Now there is a potential, the coyness of her thoughts has her hissing for quiet. In quelling the voice she turns away from the action and begins scanning other groups; until her venom gaze lands on a sole creature who she could swear hadn’t been there before.

She shakes out her mane, she must be seeing things. Horses don’t just ‘appear’, a voice speaks to you and you’re worried about your sight? The sneer in the voice is unmistakable, her thoughts seem to be taking on a will of their own. She shifts her weight flitting her gaze around to make sure no one was watching her. If she accidently slipped… well voices and seeing things are never a good sign. Normally she would just continue, there isn’t really anything extraordinary about the girl. Nothing that screams fighter, if anything Hestia would believe her to be a herd mare seeking the protection and dependence of a male.

Still… just to make sure she is real, yea, make sure she is real. Hestia begins her trek from among the hub of bodies and towards the solitary figure. I’m Hestia, she eyes the girl curiously, she seems real at least. What’s your name? The black mare tacks the question on, not wanting to be rude.
    Hestia
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    and I'll shiver like I used to - by Raewen - 11-16-2017, 08:46 PM
    RE: and I'll shiver like I used to - by Hestia - 11-19-2017, 03:53 AM
    RE: and I'll shiver like I used to - by Raewen - 12-07-2017, 08:17 PM
    RE: and I'll shiver like I used to - by Hestia - 12-07-2017, 09:15 PM
    RE: and I'll shiver like I used to - by Raewen - 12-08-2017, 11:11 PM