• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    A large, ebon femme frame slinked through the trees of the forest. It had been at least 3 years since she had been here last.  Jord had finally returned. The crisp spring air almost seamed to whistle through the trees, calling her home. A gentle smile crept across the womans lips, her sparkling hazel orbs scanning the area around her. It was nice to be back. Last time she had been around theses parts she had seen Offspring and Dahmer; the lands were still trying to figure out how to start over.. for what felt like a third time. Her lanterns scanned around.. looking for familar.. or old faces. "Hello!?" she called out..

Her claws snapped a few twigs beneath her, as her frame seamed to get lost in the shadows over the trees that surrounded her.
    Back in the shadows where she liked it, although Tephra was more home to her than anywhere. Her gloomy curly long locks fell over one orbs, as her weight shifted and came to a stop. Her muscular frame leaned up against a tree.. waiting to see who would find her first.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

@Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM