• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord did not have to wait long before her auds picked up a familar laugh, reminding her of more lovely times with this particular beast.. who she once trusted, her nares picking up his scent as her skull swivled so she could look at him. Jord.. His vocals spoke her name.. It had been a while since she had heard him, more less hear him speak her name. Should couldnt hide the smile that slipped gently across her maw. "Dahmer.." Her vocals were warm toward him, yet still a bit cautious. Their last meeting was not the most friendly. Her pillars slowly moved her closer to him. Her orbs would ocassionally drop to the terra as she spoke, every now and then looking up at him, her eyes catching his.

"Yes, I've been gone for a while. I guess it was just time for me to return.. see what shape the lands may be in since I left." Jords bodice walked up to the side of Dahmers, standing next to him.. like olden times.. back when they splashed in the hotsprings of Tephra.. back before she chose to stand by Offy's side... before she chose to disappear.. before he spit at her feet. Jord let a bit of her guard down, as some of her muscles relaxed under her taught pelt.. yet she questioned in her mind if things would ever return to how they used to be. "How have you been Dahm?" her vocals spoke, warm and genuine, as her orbs looked over to him.. looking forward to his response. .
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM