• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer]
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Jord smiles softly as he explains his recent history to her, though the dark thoroughbred notices that the expression doesn't quite reach her eyes. He wants to frown, to ask her what troubles her, but the friesian mare seems to read his mind before he is even able to vocalize the question.

"I'm sorry to hear about Ranga, Jord," he offers to her with a small twinge of sadness in his own muscled chest. He, too, had lost his homeland ─ swallowed by the sea, forcing its residents to brave a swim to the mainland. Few had survived. "Perhaps you will find what you are looking for in Beqanna. It is as much a home to me as my homeland was." The reassurance is small, but he hopes that it helps the sorrow that clenches at her heart. As their conversation turns to Tephra, Dahmer grins sheepishly at the dark mare and shrugs his scarred shoulders nonchalantly.

"I was mistaken about Offspring, and about your allegiance to him. I was hurt by Lucrezia's non-action and her willingness to turn the territory over so easily. I have befriended Offspring since then, and I take back my thoughts of you being a traitor," he says simply, admitting his mistake in the situation.

"I think Tephra is meant to be your home, Jord. As long as you promise not to bite me again," he adds as a finisher, humor glinting in his glacial eyes.
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Jord]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-08-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies.. [Dahmer] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM