• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh how time flies..[Offspring]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord's orbs looked over as a woman came out to speak with her.. she could see the tension in her body, as well as the pregnancy she carried with her. Jord ignored the woman.. she was not here for her. A genuine smile crossed as she saw Offspring in the distance coming her way. Her orbs then watched as he lovingly caressed the woman and kissed the womans jaw. A part of Jord cracked on the inside.. damn did she long for someone to treat her like that but she shook the thoughts off. "I'm calling you old!" She laughed. "You'll always be a elder to me Offspring." Jord spoke with a smile.

Offspring then introduced her to the woman.. Liz.. she thought making a mental note. Jord silently dipped her head,
    she would show respect to whoever Offspring chose.. as she respected him probably more than any other equine she had ever met.. For goodness sake.. he was the brute to take her in when she first come to BQ from her homeland.. to which she then made Tephra her home. Jord always had a soft spot for the black beast, but she knew it would never be returned.. She lifted her skull "Nice to meet you Liz." Jord said.. trying to not sound short. She turned her attention once more to Offspring "Thank you for welcoming me home. I thought it finally must be time to return home.. see if things were peaceful or in chaos. Not quite sure where this trip back home will carry me but only time will tell." Jord said cracking a soft, yet diluted smile.. still trying to shake the thought of Liz and Offy out of her mind. She'd find someone one day right? "But I'm glad you seam to be doing well." she paused for a moment.. "I didn't mean to disrupt you Offspring.. " Jord spoke.. her voice trailing off.. orbs searching for anything.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

[@Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-16-2017, 10:09 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 10:02 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Offspring - 11-17-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Jord - 11-17-2017, 11:17 PM
    RE: Oh how time flies..[Offspring] - by Tantalize - 11-17-2017, 11:48 PM