• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - any

Krone

you could be the king

Krone had never really minded change as an adult. It was a necessary part of life, at some point everything would change - whether is be someone's physical self, or their mindset, or the world around them. 

But she had never really accounted for the feelings of others. How change could deeply affect them, how it could hurt them. Kylin had lost everything but her life and that island, and who was she to judge how the young mare coped with this fact? Krone remembers how lonely she herself had felt when everyone had left her...before accepting it as an inevitability. 

Kylin's acceptance would come with time, perhaps. 

"Your welcome was to be expected," She replies honestly. "You did not know what was going on, and I would've felt the same way." An admission! Something she knows only Kylin would be able to understand. 

What are your plans? The lavender mare asks. Krone hadn't really thought about it. Diplomacy was in her blood, it was second nature. It's what she was taught from a very young age. What she would do with, she wasn't so sure. 

"Honestly, Kylin, I do not know," Her shoulders move up into a shrug. "I guess I haven't thought about it until now. I just want to make Ischia and her inhabitants...proud..."

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Kylin - 11-18-2017, 01:49 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 03:54 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 11-30-2017, 08:07 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 12-07-2017, 05:15 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - any - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 08:53 PM