• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

HEY EVERONE... Beqanna Places!
    SOOOOO, personally i love trolling the internet (mainly tumblr) for references to what I think places in Beqanna might look like.. It's a real muse booster for me plus it's just quite fun. I even like to compare them to real places, for example; I've always thought Nerine might resemble Cornwall, England, to be honest..so when i need muse for a pon in Nerine, i look up Cornwall and bam! xD

ANYYYWAY, hope this is as fun for others as it is for me and we can see each other's thoughts on the Beqanna landscape! <3

NERINE!

some HYALINE (japanese forests seem relative to hyaline for me...)

Just a few to start it off (: GIFs are fun too...
    I like this one for the River...
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    so in my head loess is like:

but with a wider variety of plants from basically everywhere in the world. and then there are also rocky outcroppings like the ones on the banner, things like:

and then of course a bunch of springs, some of them hot water for stay toasty Big Grin

Sylva in my mind Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    dunno if you can see this photo-set, but, the meadow <333
    http://drxgonfly.tumblr.com/post/1631884...lle-nelson

what if you came across these babies in the forest c:

buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna