• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Friends with the Monsters [Imperial]

Reality.

It played cruel tricks on the mind.  Just when you thought everything was set in stone life throws you for a loop.  I had been so sure I was alone.  That Carnage had showed me my family's demise.  That I was alone in this world to the point I opted for death.  Funny how that turned out as well.  Oh how the torture just continued...

Slipping into the darkness I left the two equines to find a source of water.  My tentacles retracting into my body once again.  I was too far from my precious salt water.  I stumbled along.  Pain surging through my body still.  What was happening to me?! 

I could smell the sea salt on the breeze so I knew I was getting close.  The screeching of gulls overhead drowned out my own screams of agony.  Stop! Just stop! I scream inside.  The next wave sending me to my knees again.  Flopping onto my side in defeat.  Surely I was dying...

-

The twisting of my guts stop as I feel a wetness around my hindquarters... Water I think to myself.  Eagerly I stand to find my red eyes staring at a horrid creature.  In surprise I shuffle backwards at the demonic being.  It was black with a fish like tail and bright blue eyes.  Thrashing about in the fluid surrounding it.  I gasp in disgust.  Anger quickly overcoming my fear.  Tucking my muzzle to my breast I push up onto my hunches.  Lifting my forelimbs into the air.  Taking aim at the spawn of Satan...

Just as I am to crush the filthy beast I hear a thundering of hooves.  A blur of black and silver barrels into my raised front quarter.  Sending me twisting on my hunches to my right.  Reconnecting with the turf I spin back to my left.  Red eyes burning with hate of whoever distrupted me.  I find his familiar silver apron and blue eyes.  "How DARE you!" I hiss violently.  Teeth gritting before I lunge forwards.  Snapping my dull blades on his smokey hide.  Willing me to rip a slit in the muscles lining his neck.  STOP! He shouts.  Sister it's me, your brother Imperial.  His words fall on deaf ears.  I didn't care who he was or what he was, "My name is Dynast! And I am NOT your sister! You are dead to me, you coward!"  I turn to lunge forward again at the place my spawn had laid but I am met with his broad body.  Gaurding the thing I had borne into this world, "It must DIE!" 

I lunge again...and again.  To no avail.  Growing weaker with each passing breath.  I had been without water for too long.  Clenching my jaw, my blood red eyes burrowing into his, "FINE!! Do as you wish with it... But mark my words you will regret your decision.  That is the spawn of SATAN!  Bred of torture and lust.  Nothing good will come of letting it live." Turning back to the taste of sea on the breeze I vanish into the darkness.  Leaving my bloodline scraping at the dirt...where it belonged.

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Recent events had tangled themselves in his mind.  His beautiful Kuma - burned, tortured, raped - would never be the same but deep down he loved her all the same.  The child at her side was none other than her capture's.  The firey red eyes resemblance of his father's.  A constant memory that plagued his mind.  Now his sister.  One that may never acknowledge him as family and clearly has been pushed to some limit he cannot fathom.  To wish your own child - flesh and blood - dead?  It perplexed him.  

-

When he was satisfied Kuma and her newborn were safe he slipped back into the Sylva forests.  They had ventured the same direction as the dark mare, and even though he was engrossed in his quest to save the flower child mare he couldn't help but scout for any signs of his sister.  

Her trail had veered off towards the rocky shores along Sylva and Loess.  So he noted just when and where to pick up her trail again. He wanted to know more of her.  If she knew where their mother had went.  Or father.  Since the falling of Pangea and the separating of ways in the forest he had not seen them.  Could they really be dead as she had said?  It was possible and he had to know.

It didn't take long before her scent became increasingly stronger.  She was slowing and he questioned why.  Ebony ears twisting among the silver forelock covering his face, he hears a scream.  With a quickening pace he approaches.  Watching her collide with the ground.  The scene was all too familiar so he waits in the shadows.  Confused at what to do next.  

Then it is done.  The child though does not look as Kuma's did.  It is as black as night, with only three limbs.  His memories serve him well of similar creatures his mother had pointed out to him in the ocean.  The newborn was not entirely the same but similar enough for his heart to sink as the mare gets up and reels back.  He watches her eyes burn into the child with hatred.  Rising up on hind limbs... 

He acts quickly.  Springing from the darkness and plowing into her body.  Knocking her off course.  She swings at him.  Teeth barred and vemon laced words.  Trying to snap her out of whatever psychotic break she was having.  He feels the ripping off his flesh but does not back down.  She'd have to kill him first.  She shouts threats but finally runs out of steam.  He wants to question her.  Stop her from running off but he doesn't.  Maybe another time.  She is gone.

Icey blue eyes watch for a good while more to make sure she has left.  Then he turns to head back to the body lying on the ground. Strange, I was sure it had a fish like tail.  The child I see though has four limbs with four hooves just as he did.  It's coat still as black as night.  It has no marking as it's mother had, his sister had.  It was nearly dry but crusted from the lack of cleaning.  Jumping up to wobble on all four black limbs it stood staring at him with bright blue eyes.  He smiles.  

Following suit of what he had seen Kuma do earlier he groomed it's face.  Clearing anything from the foals vision.  That would have to do for now.  They needed to get out of here before one of the wraiths henchmen found them.  Loess border was only just through that patch of trees to the west.  He whicker's for the foal to follow and it does.  Slowly and unsteady but soon they were home...

Imperial