• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

Without hesitation she knows what to do.  He simply watches.  Allowing them time to figure things out and when the filly joins her sister and Kuma returns to him, he had inquired on her well being.  Perhaps he hadn't asked before due to the guilt he felt for not being able to protect her.  It also could have been that her answer would be to painful for him to bare.  Each reason was selfish in it's own right so he asks it.  

Much to his relief she didn't wish him dead.  A sigh leaves his silver lips as she states that she wants him to stay.  He doesn't step towards her but openly invites her to come near if she so wished.  Tension that had built up within him muscles faded as she brushes against him.  Her admittance of sleepless nights concerns him.  So in reassurance he brushes his muzzle against her chestnut cheek.  Careful to not linger along her scarred flesh. Unsure of if it hurt.  The emerald of her eyes disappears briefly.  Bringing the broad part of his nose to lift her chin.  When they open again and he looks into her pained eyes, his matches her sorrow.  

Trying to remain strong for her and the girls, he states firmly, "I will be here.  For you and Embark and..." He had forgot one important thing.  A name for the black filly.  But what would suit a child born into such hatred.  A name of light, a God maybe... Or Goddess. Yes that would do. "And Deiti.  I will look after you all until my last breath, I promise.  You don't need to be afraid anymore." He feels the touch of her lips along his neck.  Leaning into her touch slightly.  "They must not go near the forests or the ocean.  I can't chance that my sister won't try to kill Deiti again and that's where she headed.  Embark must not go near the forests, her eyes will give her away.  We must be strong for them Kuma." Raising his head to rest on her crest, he pulls her into a loving embrace.  It was not restricting, but free.  He wanted her to feel safe, protected...loved.  That's all he ever wanted.  

Imperial

@[Kuma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Son of a Red Eyed Ghost[Kuma, Embark] - by Imperial - 12-02-2017, 11:09 PM