• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private
    Defiance.
    The mare avoids his flames, she follows the path he lays for her, yet she mocks him - she is his captive, and she dares to smirk. She refuses to feed him the resignation and submission he hungers for, which he had assumed he would be granted by a captive. She eyes him as if she had nowhere else she would rather be, and his blood boils. 

Her muzzle is suddenly too close to his fever-warmed skin, it is too much in their tight confines. As the words leave her mouth the stallion sharply raises his heavy skull with force. He hopes to catch her face in the action, knocking the simpering grin away for good. Seduction was not the name of this game. 

He had forgotten how good it felt to not give a fuck. 

Levi doesn't bother to answer her questions the way she wishes him to, to indulge her lust for tantalizing language - It's seemed like she already understands which direction this is going... even if she wasn't going about it the way he had envisioned. Maybe he hadn't been clear. 

"You aren't going to touch me unless I say so." Dark ears are pinned along his crest and his language is cool, but the heat rolling off his body in waves and the hammering of his heart probably gives away the fact that this is something completely new to him. 

To reinforce his point the thin rope of flame which had been used to capture her earlier reappears alongside of and infront of him, ready to be used to confine her if necessary. He wanted to be sure he was understood - that anything whiched happed here would be on his terms. 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a rebel just for kicks now - Karaugh - Private - by Levi - 11-30-2017, 05:03 PM