• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  he sees all my sins; chapter three
    <center><style> .nevermadeitasawiseman {background-image:url('https://s8.postimg.org/3ylmahiol/fornikolinetexture.png'); border: 1px solid black; width: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px black;} .couldntcutitasapoormanstealin {background-image:url('https://s8.postimg.org/6retum679/fornikoline.png'); width: 600px; height: 400px;} .tiredoflivinlikeablindman {margin-top: -110px; color: #c8dace; text-shadow: -1px -1px black, -1px -1px black; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family georgia, serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: italic;} .imsickofsightwithoutasenseoffeelin {width: 520px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(147, 154, 130, 0.8); border: 1px solid black; border-bottom: 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.2em; text-align: justify; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px black inset; color: black;} </style><div class="nevermadeitasawiseman"><div class="couldntcutitasapoormanstealin"></div><div class="tiredoflivinlikeablindman">Amidst the mists and coldest frosts
    he thrusts his fists against the posts
    and still insists he sees the ghosts</div><div class="imsickofsightwithoutasenseoffeelin"><i>Jack, oh Jack!</i>

His name is moaned inside her head as the group convergences on her. Nikoline feels so powerless against the group and their savagely grotesque ways. They fall upon her in vicious ways. They taunt her, riddle her with silly rhetorical questions and taste her with their teeth and their violating lips. Niko, the pretty painted creature, is saturated red in her blood. She had been strong...so very, very strong for so long till she broke and wept openly as they tasted the saltiness of her wounds with sharp, darting tongues. They giggle and jest about how easily her hide splits upon her legs, the white all but gone with the stain of blood, as scars zig zag down the length of her legs, the length of her neck marked in a necklace of slits, her brow bearing a crown of jagged thorns.

A zebra of a different color? Hah!

But then they performed the "baptism". <b>"One of us...one of us..."</b> They chant as her terribly tired body lay beaten and broken beneath the empty rolling eyes of familiar faces and strange voices. Nikoline can feel her soul bending beneath the red glow of Jack's mocking body. She is losing the hope she had held onto for so long. The blood falls in thick, wet droplets and splashes against her hide like a decorated solider blessed by God. Niko only curls into a ball as they others laugh and laugh and laugh at her shame until there is a voice...no a roar!

A tiger, of all things, has appeared but Niko only weeps softly amidst the pain of her skin and they emotional rape of her soul. She can hear the others laughing after first before their screams rapidly begin to fill the cavern and echo inside her skull. She quietly prays it with eat her body and soul so she may not have to live through the torture any longer...but hen the sounds of their screams wake her from the nightmare.

The tiger, massive and unnatural, starts with Peter, tearing his flesh and severing his throat easily. Niko manages to find her feet to try and stand, soon after Veruca's body is tossed away in a simple slice of her stupid skull...Abigail's stalactite riddled head and body is nearly missed as Niko slips in and out of consciousness, fighting. The tiger is through their skin and bones easily with tooth and nail.

Their carcasses, despite the sluggish smile upon her lips, begin to move on their own accord. Severed limbs begin to twitch as the body from the ceiling suddenly thumps to the ground with an empty, wet grin as it crawls blindly to Jack's feet. The others, diced and sliced, do the same without heads...legs...bellies. Niko wants to vomit but she can't. The woman stands with blood oozing from the 'striping' of her legs that the others had carved so eagerly into her limbs. A jaw-less Penny (fuck that bitch!) returns to Jack's feet with large, adoring eyes and a slithering, wagging tongue. (Niko can barely register the fight for her soul) And so she can only collapse onto her knees as the gold lighting ignites her body and fills the hazel of her eyes with something so strong that she nearly collapses before it's strength fills her

What the hell just happened?! Something or <i>someone</i> has restored her! The dark eyed mare finds her strength to stand, her eyes focused and burning as she turns to the group with a twisted sneer...her mind slipping but welcomed in this moment of sheer desperate madness.
    <div style="text-align: center; font-size: 1.2em; color: black; text-shadow: -1px -1px #c8dace, -1px -1px #c8dace; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia, serif; margin-top: 20px;">nikoline</div><div style="text-align: center; font-style: italic;">barret x syntyche</div></div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    he sees all my sins; chapter three - by a demon - 11-26-2017, 02:01 PM
    RE: he sees all my sins; chapter three - by Balto - 11-27-2017, 06:07 PM
    RE: he sees all my sins; chapter three - by Nikoline - 11-28-2017, 05:02 AM
    RE: he sees all my sins; chapter three - by Zosma - 11-28-2017, 12:17 PM