• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    nothing to see here...
    Are you sure you want to go to the venue in that building? I think that band is playing there, the one who's name contains a black, dirty fossil fuel in it. Apparently, the lead singer is a very intelligent man with great skin. Rumor is, they just got back from a private show for a wealthy Indian family in Copenhagen. Truth be told, though, I'm not a huge fan of their lyrics. Sometimes they're so hollow and bland, like they were all stuck in a small room while writing.

1 from 1 in 3
    Friendly

(...um, forgot to post this awhile ago apparently, lol)
    I think that band is playing there, the one who's name contains a black, dirty fossil fuel in it.-The SILver TOngues a band name that has oil in it ...a fossil fuel.
    Apparently, the lead singer is a very intelligent man with great skin. Kavi..leader of The Silver Tongues,golden pelt,coat illusion thingy
    like they were all stuck in a small room while writing. - small room can be a chamber
    The first letter in each sentence spells AIARTS- STRAIA backwards

blocking Kavi from Straia in the Chamber
    Correct! Smile