• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; ARMY/any
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    She doesn’t consider herself a warrior, nor does she think she will be in the near future, but it doesn’t stop her from approaching the winged bay when he calls the army together. It would be time for her to actually mingle with the newcomers and get to know them. Perhaps this army meeting wasn’t the best time and place, but it would give Kylin an opportunity to watch the others. And maybe learn a little trick herself.

Her attention is focussed on Brennen as he speaks. He doesn’t use more words than needed and gets directly to the point. Kylin likes that, as there is no need to wonder about why he called. She could only hope that he was always like that, so she would always know what she could expect. And he sounds like he knows what he is talking about, something the lavender and white girl cannot say for herself.

”I..I’m Kylin..” she answers, fidgeting a little as attention is turned to her. She had not met many of them, even avoided them at one point, and she’s definitely not used to be in the center of attention. ”I’m not a warrior” she continues, pausing and pulling her fins against her sides tightly. ”But.. but I want to be able to defend myself, if the need would ever arise” she finishes, nodding to herself as if she was trying to convince herself of her own words. ”No experience..” She admits flustered.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; ARMY/any - by Kylin - 11-29-2017, 02:29 PM