• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any]
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    The dark man seems to be tripping over his own tongue as Isobell pulls herself reluctantly from the water's caress. She grips the dark soil easily, her skin slick, as she moves to close the space between the strange face and herself. It was wise to meet the faces of potential immigrants. The brown male with the pale hair was a face she had yet to meet in her short time of becoming queen.

The smile blooms across her lips, a bit crooked, but present as he stumbles over his words. A small laugh echos with her own surprise that he did not seem to understand what she was asking. "Nerine-," she tilts her head with a quirked brow before jutting her dark chin on either direction of his body, "this is Nerine..." Isobell trails off with a curious glint in her silver eyes. Had he never heard of the seaside kingdom? Perhaps he was a pilgrim born outside of Beqanna. Isobell attempts to toss her hair off her neck but fails and only sends a small spray of salt water. "Well allow me to be the first to welcome you..." She leaves the greeting open as she waits for him to fill in the space with his name.

"I'm Isobell." The painted mare offers with a little nod to punctuate her given name. Hopefully the strange man would follow along and do the same. Her dark lips return together and press into a small, reserved smile once again with ears forward and waiting for his voice.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any] - by Isobell - 12-01-2017, 01:06 AM