• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any]
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    Isobell can not help but to turn her head slightly towards the curious man. He was an strange thing, his words flitting like a hummingbird any yet she does not move on from where he stands. Instead she prefers to entertain his question with a bit of a nod. Perhaps she was lonely and in need of some companionship.

Perhaps.

Isobell finds the way the silver contrasts the copper of his skin to be rather charming. SHe has not seen any creature with his coloration. What family did he com from and how did he find himself in Nerine? Well there would be time for all of those answers but for now she would indulge her quest with a quiet tour. "As I mentioned, welcome to Nerine." Isobell does a broad dramatic bow, sweeping one foreleg behind the other as her mane falls in her face. She laughs when she rises and takes his side. "Nerine has been in my family since my mother took rule before my birth." Her scaled legs reflect the wash of the ocean as she moves to guide him along well made paths, tracing the shore side but cutting through the long sea grasses.

"It has not been mine for very long but I do hope to keep Nerine's greatness." Isobell speaks very passively about her home and queenship. Silver eyes do not look to meet the matching of her companion's but instead motion over the flatter parts of the land from the small peak they stand on. "There are many residents in Nerine, though our numbers have dwindled, we are proud people and I am always looking to invite new faces to stay." She shifts her eyes to his as an almost sky smile touches her lips, a laugh following to break the quiet tension of her awkward words. "Now then-", she moves on, looking first east then west, "Nerine is a peninsula so we a re protected from many types of creatures."

She continues to walk, the sea birds cawing loudly and the salt deer looking up occasionally from their grazing to watch the pair of horses go by. Isobell looks to Grim with a coy eye. "What do you think Grim? Would you care to stay a bit? Be my guest for a day or two?" She would offer this to any equine but the man seemed to possess something of intrigue though she is not certain what it is yet. He would be free to depart if he should feel the need but Isobell looked forward to a potential new face among the land of black sands and salt water.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackbird singing in the dead of night...[Any] - by Isobell - 12-16-2017, 11:20 PM