• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Nothing Last Forever[Warrick]
    When her name leaves his navy lips - in breathless tones - she can't help but look at him in a different way.  His lips caress her cheek and her eyes shy away bashfully.  If she could blush it would be hard to dismiss. Though she had always had a slight crush on Levi, he had never made her feel the way Warrick had.  

He commended her on her task and she was grateful someone appreciated her hard work.  If anyone would appreciate it, it would be Warrick.  Sienna eyes return to his face now that he speaks of his purpose here.  Knowing it was her that caused him to detour from his travels was flattering.  She smiles at the sound of the kingdoms name, "I had traveled to Hyaline recently with Levi.  I went there to check on the redwood the fairies gifted me to plant there.  I left to come here and begin restoring the forests.  Levi must have stayed a while but I assume has returned home by now." He brushes along a pine sapling before asking of her plans.  Her usual smile flattened to a fine line as she looks to the forests border along Sylva.  She thinks of her family. "I've thought about returning home.  I haven't seen my mother in many years nor my brother.  Often I wonder what has happened to them.  I assume they'd still live in Sylva," her voice is hushed in sadness.  "They probably don't care that I'm gone anyhow," sienna eyes turn to the navy edged stallion.  She continues, "You haven't happened to come across them lately have you?" Her tone was now hopeful.  If anyone was to recognize them in passing Warrick would...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Warrick]

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-02-2017, 11:50 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 09:42 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 11:10 AM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 06:08 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-03-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-03-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Warrick - 12-04-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: Nothing Last Forever[Warrick] - by Kolera - 12-04-2017, 06:19 PM