• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ray of sunshine bursts through the darkness

After alittle bit of rehabilitation, she was completely filled out and her coat shined. She was in her prime and ready to take on the world. She felt completely back to normal. She felt empowered a different Star. A more confident Star.. Standing on top o her cliff outside her cave. She took a deep breathe of the summer breeze. Letting the breeze carry her mane in the gentle breeze. She raised her head taking in the grounds around her home. She was glad to have a home. She reared arching her neck feeling confident. She snorted her nose. She was the same Star at heart but she was completely changed body and mind. She had some muscle from climbing these hills. 

She thought about all the things she had over come to be where she is. She never felt so independent in her life. Her brown eyes searched far and near. She thinks to self, she wished she could claim land for herself and have a strong king stallion beside her on there throne. Producing strong and powerful children, filling up the meadows and streams and hills. 

As the breeze blew through her mane and face, she closed her eyes thinking of the what ifs and dreaming... .

Master has said to femme to be more amenable. So femme would start. Fatale adores the glittering gemstones in the topography and didn't want to leave. Raven beauty dances across the dunes, flints pounding a crescendo. The golden globe in the heavens blistering her skin. She beats to a cadence, the femme, all to her own beat. She dances in her world. Sashaying hips like an exotic dancer, lithe appendages skittering across the loam. Azure orbs scrutinise the layout and find the iron speckled maiden. Audits flick stop her diadem and femme calls as she dances over.

Blue..

Femme did not know what else to call her. Wench would get her thrown. Anything else would gave femmes head on the block. Audits stay dead atop her cranium as she serenades a soft song.

I want to call a truce. We have the same master, we share the same land. Come spring our foals will be kin.

Femme nickers and dances closer to blue star.

I know I've been harsh. Forgive me? I will try more. It's hard. To adjust.

While she was standing looking over her new kingdom, watching for her beloved Nier she could smell her king he wasnt too far off. Being the new lead mare of Gemstone Ridge put alot of responsibilties on her shoulders. But she puffed up her chest and was ready to take on the challenge. She would do anything for Nier, she heard movements behind her, her eyes twitched back and listened. She turned around and herd the ebony troublesome mare approaching her. She snorted at the black mare and pinned her ears alittle. From day one since she joined the herd this mare has been nothing but trouble for Nier.

She bowed accepting her apology but she wasnt putting her guard down yet on this mare. Like you said we both live here, share the same grass and water. There should not be enemies here. Nier wouldnt want it. She approached the black mare, she heard the mare said we had the same master. But Nier was no longer her master for Bluestar, they both were leads now, she lowered her head to the mare. Nier doesnt know what to do with you, you realize this right? Whatever he says seems to not be sinking in. Me and him are King and Queen of Gemstone and would like some order here. He doesnt ask much of us, just to not be foolish and cause trouble. Any mare we bring back here are welcome here always. We do not need someone trying to scare them off. Its hard enough for them to be in a new home and have a stranger biting at them as soon as they step foot here. We hope to make this herd very successful with strong bloodlines. Hoping her talk to her will change how the mare acts.

She nickered at the mare to show her she was not threatening or mean she was trying to help her. She seemed young and needed some experiance on how to act in a herd. Gemstone was ruled by a noble King but also a demon of a master, he could make each mares stay here miserable if he wanted. .

Lead mare?

Femme lulls serenading vocals. Pinnate curving backward upon ebony diadem. Flints paw at the loam.

if that is what master Nier wishes then I cannot go against him.

Fatale plume kisses rump with fervent lashes.

I hope this will begin a friendship, Bkue. Regardless of past mistakes. Our children will be siblings and... And this will be w family..

Saline coats irises of azure. Fanilies. Strange concepts. She whichers veivets smooth as they pull into a smile.

She looked at the mare before her. She heard her say the name Lead mare. Yes Nier asked me to be his lead mare the other night and i accepted. There children will be playing together so she bowed away from the mare. And went back to Nier. .