• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fill up a glass of tonic, rocks & gin; LightningBlueStar

Star was out in the meadow grabbing a bite to eat for lunch. She was enjoying the warm weather. Feeling the warmth on her grey pelt. She lifted her head she smelled the scent of her stallion. She looked around and seen him. She hesitated at first, maybe it wasn't her who he wanted. But she hated to be away from him but she did give him some space from time to time. She nickered at him and trotted up to him. She couldn't wait to see him. It looked like he was thinking about something. She came and pressed up against him, she enjoyed feeling him around. It calmed her, it was like a completion thing. She pressed her nose against his neck. Missing him but she was afraid to tell him that because it might scare him away. Good afternoon my stallion. She smiled, taking alittle swim? she chuckled alittle. She pressed her head against his concerned something was wrong. She wanted to comfort him if there was. But didn't want to be pushy, but she couldn't help it. Pressing her forehead against his. You okay? she said in a whisper. She cared for him immensely. She took a deep breathe before exhaling what she wanted to say. I know you might push me away after saying this, but I missed you Nier. She said with a small smile. She enjoyed his company, and somehow she could feel that he needed her company as well. She then stood beside him like she always did. No matter if he was angry or happy. 

She got s funny smirk on her face, she stomped her foot and it splashed Nier with water. She looked away acting like she did nothing. She then rested her head on his back. Watching the scenery, enjoying the summer breeze. She started to daydream about her life before Beqanna. Where she had come from and what she had done. Being in the river made her think of the times as youngster. Playing in the stream with her Black pelted mother. They had a rough herd leader, he had a deep desire for me even when I was a youngster and because my mother was around he couldn't get near me. He was always sneaking around my mother to be around me, but he got angry one day with my mother and he killed her. He thought if he killed he would win my heart. He was so wrong I hated him wanted nothing to do with him. He tried to have his way with me but I was stronger then that. So she ran away to a better life. She awoke from her daydream remembering she was still with Nier. Thank you Nier for giving me an extraordinary life.She turned and kissed him in a horse way on his muzzle. She then lowered her head and drank some water.  

Messages In This Thread
    RE: fill up a glass of tonic, rocks & gin; LightningBlueStar - by LightningBlueStar - 06-10-2015, 03:03 PM